Military Families
Options

Hello!

Hey everyone!  I am new to this site and love that I found a military thread!  I am 26 yrs old and an AD Nurse just returning home from Afghanistan!  My husband is also active duty and since we are finally under the same roof we are TTC!  I look forward to being able to use this site to learn more and hear everyone else's stories about TTC!

Re: Hello!

• Options

Welcome.  I to am new.   We are navy reserves here.  Yet husband unit deploys every year.  So I can understand about being under the same roof and ttc.  Good luck to you.

April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • Options
    Hello and welcome back! We are an army reserves family here, DH is an MP and we're going through our first deployment.  I'm 23 and DH will be 25 at the end of this month (I'm not sure why I'm giving him the age boost, haha). We're anticipating the arrival of our little girl any day now. I hope you guys have an easy time TTC. For some it happens right away and for others it can take a lifetime.  We only tried very seriously for about 6 months, but then got word of the deployment and stopped trying. So of course the next month we found out we were pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi! I'm new as well.  My husband is AF, and in pilot tranining.  We are also TTC.  I'm very happy to know there are others TTC!

Anyway, welcome, and good luck! 

Edit: Can't spell-lol 

• Options
    Hi to a fellow AD Nurse :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wooohooo I knew there had to be at least one!
  • Options
    Welcome! DH is AD Army and I am a stay at home mom/part time student while he is on his 2nd deployment. Good luck TTC!!!
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • Options

Hello, I am new here too! My husband is AD army and is going to deploy soon, and we are going to start TTC when he has R&R in June.

*fingers crossed that it happens then*

imageimage Wedding Day: January 3, 2009
  • Options
    Welcome home and good luck TTC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"