Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Anyone use Sam's Club Members Mark Formula? Or other Generic Formula?

Hi, I have EBF my DD since birth. However I am going to have to switch her to formula due to drying up and my freezer stash is not going to last to long. I am a SAHM, not by choice but because I cannot find a job, so any money I can save is a must. If you used or use the Members Mark Formula how did LO like it? Did you have any problems with it?

What about Parent's Choice or Up and Up?

TIA

Re: Anyone use Sam's Club Members Mark Formula? Or other Generic Formula?

• MrsSRMrsSR member
    I use Parent's Choice Gentle and have never had any issues with it.
  • We use Parents Choice, Up & Up and Similac and never had any problems.  It just depends on if I have formula checks I am using or not and what store we are at. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • Loading the player...
  • We have used the Sams Club for both kids without issue.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We use Member's Mark Gentle and DS does better on it than any other formula that we've tried. Plus you can't beat the price!
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • We were on Similac when she was a newborn & DD liked it but it is so expensive.  Then we tried the Up & Up brand and DD didn't take to it.  We tried the Member's Mark and DD loves it and has been on it no problems for like 4 months or so.  We are now buying her first foods there.  
  • imageMrsP052909:
    We use Member's Mark Gentle and DS does better on it than any other formula that we've tried. Plus you can't beat the price!
    This exactly.
  • We use Parent's Choice Premium.  The Premium and Advantage are similar- just comparable to Enfamil vs Similac.  I tried both and liked the Premium because it mixes up super well! 
    He had no problem switching to this formula- (we started with similac $$$)  Wish I would have just done this from the beginning!!!

We thought about Sams Club- but only chose walmart because it was closer to us! 

Mommy to Briggs (8/22/10) and Helen (7/18/14)
  • imagenrbg116:
    imageMrsP052909:
    We use Member's Mark Gentle and DS does better on it than any other formula that we've tried. Plus you can't beat the price!
    This exactly.

Me too. $21.98 for 3 lbs. (48 oz.). Regular (non-gentle) costs $19.98.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"