1st Trimester

Anyone Have EWCM Before BFP?

Hi there!

I'm hoping someone here can help me out!  I've been trying to get pregnant for 4 months, and I do track some things (cervical mucus, position, OPKs), but that is it so far.  I think I ovulated a week ago, and now yesterday I had super-fertile mucus (EWCM) post-ovulation for the first time since I've been tracking it.  The mucus had a streak of red blood in it. 

You all are recently pregnant, so can anyone tell me if this happened to them prior to their BFP?  I know it might mean nothing at all, just curious and hopeful!

Thank you all in advance!

Expecting our first on November 24, 2011! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone Have EWCM Before BFP?

• #1- If you're not temping, then you don't know for sure you O'd a week ago. You could just be gearing up to O now. 

#2- I tend to get EWCM at O and right before my period. Everybody's a little different.  

image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G
  • I had EWCM once, maybe twice in the 5 cycles after stopping BC, I used preseed the cycle we got pregnant. Good Luck.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Time will tell if you are pregnant. We can't tell you if you are.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This cycle I had a patch of fertile CM right before I tested positive.  I had the same thing the previous cycle, before I started my period.  Suffice to say, it could be a good sign, but it could mean you never o'ed and you're about to O soon.

Good luck!

• I had creamy CM but no blood prior to my BFP.
  • Thanks for all the helpful answers! 

The blood in the CM is what's really confusing me -- I don't spot with ovulation, and I have never spotted before my period, either.  I know you all can't tell if this means anything at all, and I really appreciate everyone sharing their experience.

Expecting our first on November 24, 2011! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had creamy CM, not EWCM but I did spot for 4 days before BFP.  But then I also spotted for 4 days last cycle too before AF.  So it could mean something or it could mean nothing.  Sorry, only time will tell!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemattandbekah:
    I had creamy CM but no blood prior to my BFP.

Same here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemabenner1:

imagemattandbekah:
    I had creamy CM but no blood prior to my BFP.

Same here.

me too

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • It took us 5-6 months to get pregnant....I never really noticed much EWCM at all with my body....but when I was 3.5 weeks pregnant (didn't know)  it felt very juicy down there...and I checked on the 26th of Jan (I ovulated about Jan.17-19th) and on the 26th I noticed an abundance of EWCM.....I thought it was very strange and thought I could be pregnant..but then I was like no way! Life couldn't be that good...turned out I was right!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"