3rd Trimester
Options

Peeing after contractions

I have to pee after every contraction I've been having.  I'm wondering if this is actual pee or if my water broke and that's just when it's coming out.  Anyone have any ideas?
imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

Re: Peeing after contractions

• Options
    That could be a possiblity. Are the contractions timeable? Wouldn't hurt to call your Dr. I was always told that if it wasn't your water and just actually peeing, you could stop the flow mid stream...? I never experienced it with DD. They broke my water. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If you have control over when the pee/water comes out, as in you can stand up and make it to the bathroom, then its pee, not your water breaking.  You won't be able to control that at all.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have this with every BH contraction I get.. it's sooo annoying! 
    IMG_7454 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I noticed that when I have more bh (and even yesterday when I was having real ones) that I did have to go to the bathroom way more frequently.  Maybe since your uterus is contracting it's putting pressure on your bladder?  That's the only thing I can think of.
    image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    what I did is stood over a towel (white) and tried to see if I could stop the flow (it was literally a trickle).  I could not...and it was slightly tinged pink.  That was how I knew my water broke vs. peeing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"