question from a scared mommy to be — The Bump
North Dakota Babies

question from a scared mommy to be

Hello, yesterday I had some spotting, and because  have a history of 2 previous miscarriages the moved my ultrasound up even though I'm only 6 weeks 2 days as of today. The ultrasound tech said I may have a cornual pregnancy or the baby is just  way high up on the right hand side of the uterus.  Has anyone ever had this told to them before and they ended up having a baby? If it is cornual, or ectopic, I have to terminate the pregnancy. I have a healthy baby with a heartbeat, measuring exactly the size it's supposed to be. Im so scared that Friday when I go back for a re-scan, that they will tell me I have to terminate the pregnancy. I need HOPE ladies, can you give it to me? Thank you so much in advance! Reyna
Ms. Qween :)

Re: question from a scared mommy to be

• Hi! I'm sorry you are going through this. There is pretty much nobody on this board anymore. I realize that it's Saturday and you probably got your results yesterday and I hope everything was ok.
    image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • To be honest, I've never even heard of it before. I really hope everything went well for you at your appointment.
  • I truly hope everything went ok for you.  I had spotting until 8 weeks in my pregnancy and everything was fine.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I hope everything was okay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards