Central Florida Babies
Options

3D/4D Ultrasounds in Central Florida.

Hi ladies.  I really want to have a 3D ultrasound in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone in the central florida area have done it.  The cheapest I found was Ultracare 4D in Winter Park.  It's the best value, but kind of far from me(I'm by Disney).  Any advice or suggestions would be great :)

Re: 3D/4D Ultrasounds in Central Florida.

• Options

I am using Ultracare 4D in 2 weeks! They are actually located in Orlando, now. I have a friend that just had her's done there & the photos look great! Plus, they are having a special for Spring for $59! I just refered another one of my friends this week. https://www.ultracare4d.com/untitled2.html Very cheap compared to what I have found!

-Kelly :)

• Options
    Here's the Olrando office address -
    1352B Lake Baldwin Lane,
    Orlando, Florida,

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used Prenatal Impressions out in Ocoee and had a wonderful experience both times. We purchased a package for early gender determination and the 3d/4d ultrasound. The room is really big, which allows you to bring as many people as you wish. The setting is very calm and relaxing, and the tech is extremely sweet. Both times she went well over the alotted time so we got to see our little one longer. I price shopped around Orlando and actually found them cheaper. Our photos and dvd is something we'll treasure forever. Google the name if interested. Good luck!
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageloulebelle7:

I am using Ultracare 4D in 2 weeks! They are actually located in Orlando, now. I have a friend that just had her's done there & the photos look great! Plus, they are having a special for Spring for $59! I just refered another one of my friends this week. https://www.ultracare4d.com/untitled2.html Very cheap compared to what I have found!

Glad I saw this today! I wasn't going to get the scan done because all the pics I saw from people who went to my doctor's office came out really bad. I didn't want to spend $100 on scary photos! I'd much rather take my chances by spending half the price, and getting more pictures than what my doc's office offers anyway. I made an appt. so we'll see!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I called to make the appt, she was very nice and informative. The photos from a friend that went there turned out great. She has all kinds of different ones: the baby yawning, smiling, hands by face, etc. Very cute. I'm actually using my photos for part of my Gender Reveal Party that will be the next day. And, I shopped EVERYWHERE and that was truly the best price for the amount of stuff I'd get. Hope you have a great time!

• Options
    So my Husband & I had our 3D/4D Ultrasound last Friday. It was wonderful. Debbie could not have been nicer. We got to see our little girl's face! She gave us a disk with 35 digital images on them, 6 printed 4D images, confirmed that she was a girl (We went to our regular OB about 4 hours before!) and she will be mailing us this week- a DVD of our session so we can see her move (set to music), as well as a CD scrapbook with images. I would recommend her to anyone looking to see their child in a 3D/4D ultrasound. I am planning on going back to have another one towards the end of our pregnancy. Our little girl was only 11 oz & approx. 8 inches when our ultrasound was done, but there were so many details in the images.

• Options

Yours came out really well! Mine were okay, not because of Debbie don't get me wrong. My boy has been uncooperative at every single scan, so we knew we probably wouldn't get the best pictures from the 3d scan. It took three times for my NT measurements and twice for the anatomy scan measurements. I was relieved that she was able to verify we were definitely having a boy, though! I had been worried all this time because at our anatomy scan, he wouldn't show off the goods until the very last 5 seconds or so. We barely saw it in time, so I was always worrying that maybe we saw something else on the screen and just thought it was his boy parts! haha Anyway, here's the best pic we could get - he ALWAYS has his hands over his face!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes, Emma had her hands on her face the whole time, too! This was the only clear shot of her face we got wtihout a hand in it. The dvd that is coming might show more. She moved a lot in my Anatomy Scan & the 3D/4D ultrasound. I was told to take in lots of sugar before so she would move. I drank a Sprite - I NEVER drink Sprite! She was all kinds of bouncing around! But, at least she's moving and is healthy. I plan on going back between 30-35 weeks, when I know my shower is planned. Then I hope to have some good shots to show off at the shower! :)

• Options

There is an awesome place in Orlando called Prenatal Impressions.  They've been around the longest and all my friends have used them. I've been to them twice and I am trying to conceive with my third baby.  I've gone to them at 14 weeks each time to find out what I am having then I go back to them for the 3D Ultrasound and 4D Ultrasound at no additional charge.  They've been wonderful and come highly recommended.  

Here is their info:

Prenatal Impressions 3D/4D Ultrasound Center of Orlando

6000 Metrowest Blvd #205

Orlando, FL 32835

www.prenatalimpressions.net

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"