Parenting
Options

Help! Snack ideas for Pirate Party?

It will be my son's 4th birthday on Sunday and we are having a pirate themed party. I'll be serving snacks, drinks & cake. I wanted the snacks to have a pirate theme and not be too messy (as a bunch of 4-year-olds will be eating in my house). What are your best ideas? So far, I've got goldfish crackers! Yep, thats it (my brain is fried from being at Disneyland all week)

Also, any fun pirate activities/ games would be appreciated! 

Please please help! 

Re: Help! Snack ideas for Pirate Party?

• Options
    Pirate Booty
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    make blue jello cups and submerge swedish fish, or some other gummy fish in them
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would just do a pirate themed cake and maybe you could find some pirate themed bowls for snacks at a party store. Of it not you could come up with some clever names and write them on heavy paper and put them in front of the bowls. Like Pirate's Booty, Castaway Chex Mix, something like that.

• Options

Ditto pirate booty. Blue jello with Swedish fish or gummy sharks suspended in it. Fish sticks. French-fry swords.

Also, I don?t know if you?re doing goody bags, but they sell at party stores little cardboard treasure chests. If you can get those chocolate gold coins they sell around Hanukkah you can give them ?loot.? And I know this isn?t food, but temp. tattoos is an idea.

for games, a treasure hunt and I've seen a sort of pin the tail pirate game at Party City. 

I found this site with some cool ideas, esp for games:

https://www.boardmanweb.com/party/pirate.html

My babies!! Patrick Aydin, 9.24.07, and Alia Noor, 6.1.11 imageimage
  • Options
    And luckily, the DVD release of Pirate?s of the Caribbean, as well as Halloween, correspond with your party. So you can find pirate-theme snacks and stuff as well as d?cor like skulls easily.
    My babies!! Patrick Aydin, 9.24.07, and Alia Noor, 6.1.11 imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"