Washington Babies
Options

Eeek I missed my obgyn appt today!

I thought it was for tomorrow!  Feeling really dumb right now.  Ugh!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Eeek I missed my obgyn appt today!

• Options
    Whoopsie! Were you able to reschedule? Don't feel dumb...I'm pretty sure you can chalk it up to pregnancy brain. Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no, pregnancy brain strikes again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oops! I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure it happens all the time! I used to forget when my apppointments were and was constantly calling my OB's office to double check. I felt really silly for having such a bad memory, but it's gotten even worse since DD was born.
    Rachael and Tim - est. 10.2.04 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I messed up 3 appointments while pregnant! Two were OB related. Opps! Don't sweat it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options

Don't worry!  I did the same thing when i was pregnant and they said it happens more often then you would think.  Hope you were able to get it rescheduled.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm willing to bet your not the first pregnant lady to forget an appointment. Growing a baby make you foggy sometimes .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Don't stress!  It happens to the best of us.  I missed a ped interview appt when I was 8 mo. PG and literally started bawling.  I was convinced it meant I was going to be a horrible mother because I couldn't even remember one simple thing.  As it turns out?  Not the case.  :)   

• Options
    Thanks Ladies!  Good news is I am going in on Thursday!  I can't believe I did that and I was freaking out thinking I am going to a horrible mother too!  Now I got to write things down!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"