2nd Trimester
Options

Whats for dinner?

It's my turn to cook, I'm out of ideas, really don't know what to make, but can't stomach getting take out. 

What are you having for dinner? 

Pass on any good, quick dinner ideas!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Whats for dinner?

• Options

We are having cajun chicken pasta.  Simple to make, quick, and inexpensive. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Right now, I have no energy, and cooking is just too much thinking and work for me SO... I am in love with Bertolli skillet meals.  In the freezer section, they are a bag for a pasta meal for two.  Put it in a skillet for like 10 mins, and it's ready.  They taste awesome, truly like you are eating at Olive Garden or somewhere similar. 

Also good is Wanchai Ferry... I am loving the convenience of these easy meals, yet they taste great (not like convenience food) and its nice to feel like you are still providing good meals for your hubby, and eating healthy food, but without all the hassle.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

chili and grilled cheese sandwiches!

-the way i make chili takes like 20 minutes total, and is mostly canned things, so for me that's quick and easy. :) 

{May Siggy Challenge}
    Favorite TV mom: Janelle's Mom

BabyFruit Ticker
    Flor Maria
  • Options
    Chicken and Dumplings- the easy recipe from Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen, not the complicated stuff my in-laws make.  This is my first time making it, but it's got 8 ingredients... how hard can it be?  (famous last words)
  • Options
    mmmmm...i thinking it's taco night!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    home made burgers on the grill, or steak or chicken. I usually like to have one protein and some salad. My favorite salads include tomatoes, cucumbers, and avocado. other times we get take out from an italian restaurant.
  • Options
    Chicken soup and french bread!
  • Options
    My super good mashed potatoes, smoked salmon, and a salad. :)
  • Options
    Dying for a hot dog...so husby bought nitrate free hot dogs...yummy!! And a salad of course because I need to be good :)
  • Options

imagedairygirl19:
    Chicken soup and french bread!

Ditto.  DH had a fried egg sandwich with doritos.  Hehe.  Can you tell I'm not in the mood to cook either?!  Wink

Bobby and Jules Est. 07-12-2008. We welcomed Nolan 08-20-2011. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageamyegunnip:
    Dying for a hot dog...so husby bought nitrate free hot dogs...yummy!! And a salad of course because I need to be good :)

Where is that written on the label about the nitrate free? I was trying to look the other day at the store but couldn't figure out which hot dogs are nitrate free. Which brands typically are nitrate free?

Thanks!

• Options

greek chkn on pita bread!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    French onion chicken, potatoes, and mixed veggies.  The chicken is super easy - coat chicken breasts in mustard and egg mixture, then dredge in crushed French's Fried Onions, bake until cooked through. 
  • Options
    I think I am doing Chicken Burritos/Fajitas.  Basically all the Mexican-ish ingredients I can find and put them in a tortilla.  Mmmm.  I just remembered I bought sour cream too.
  • Options
    imageajmasl:

imageamyegunnip:

Where is that written on the label about the nitrate free? I was trying to look the other day at the store but couldn't figure out which hot dogs are nitrate free. Which brands typically are nitrate free?

Thanks!

I would go to a specialty store like Whole Foods, they usually have it marked on the package.  I wouldn't buy it if it not marked. 

• Options

I am soooo exhausted.

My husband is working til 9 tonight so I just had to feed my son and myself. He had pizza rolls and I had some cheddar pretzel combos. So not healthy, but at least something is in our bellies.

Some days are better than others, lol

• Options
    Left overs. But if you can't think of anything I'd be doing a quick dial to somewhere nice. ;o)
  • Options

imageamanda1680:
    French onion chicken, potatoes, and mixed veggies.  The chicken is super easy - coat chicken breasts in mustard and egg mixture, then dredge in crushed French's Fried Onions, bake until cooked through. 

I made that last week for the first time, I didn't use mustard though and its was to die for! Delicious meal!

Tonight I am making homemade potato soup and cornbread yum! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"