Colorado Babies

Hospitals? SkyRidge or Parker Adventist?

Hello!

SO My husband and I have just decided to TTC, I dont really "click" with my obgyn . Does Anyone have any suggestions? I would like to deliver at parker Adventist or sky ridge, so they have to be doctors that are affiliated with those hospitals. Also, if anyone has had an experience at either one of the hospitals , I would love to hear about it!

Thanks!

Lex

Re: Hospitals? SkyRidge or Parker Adventist?

• Hello, 

I am 37 weeks and have been going to my doctor since 8 weeks. She is great! I go to South Metro OBGYN, they are associated with Swedish Medical Center and Sky Ridge. My doctors name is Ann Granadillo, she had been so helpful throughout my whole pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her. Hope that helps! Good luck.

imageimageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I LOVE my Ob.  She is at the Sky Ridge  medical building (I think she's on the Aspen side.)  Her name is Sheri Gipson, 303-706-1600.  You also see the NP Tracy and she is also really nice.  Both are very easy to talk to and I really like the small practice.  Sheri is the only dr in the practice so there is no having to see every dr in the practice in case someone else is delivering your baby.  I don't know if she delivers any where besides Sky Ridge but I had my first there and really like all the nurses there.  The food at SR is actually good.  They have a couch that pulls down so my husband had an actual bed. I visited a friend at another hospital and her husband only had a chair that went flat, not comfrotable at all.  The rooms are huge and nice.  Hope that helps!

• Loading the player...
  • I live in col. springs now, but I delivered my first at Sky Ridge and LOVED my experience there.  My Dr was Heidi Oster at Horizon Women's Care.  Her office is in the hospital and I saw her for every appt and she did all my u/s.  Never had to go to any other labs or anything, which was nice.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"