Delaware Babies

Fun stuff to do with LO?

My DS is 19 months and I was looking for some ideas of what I can do with him around here. I am going to take him to the Brandywine Zoo soon, just looking for other ideas! Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fun stuff to do with LO?

• While I don't have any advice (moving to DE this summer) I have to say I LOVE your pic!  My DS sported the same pjs on Christmas morning - and he's the same age! :)
  • Awww...thanks!! What part of DE are you moving to??
  • Loading the player...
  • YW!  We just started looking.  My job's relocating from Northern VA to Newark, so we're trying to stick close to Newark.  Do you know anything about the area?  I'm leaning towards Norwegian Woods, it looks like a really pretty neighborhood.  Any advice?  I'm all ears!
  • Newark has some pretty nice areas, I went to school at UD, so I am more familiar with the areas around campus, then other areas of Newark. I wish I had more info for you! Let me know if you have any other questions!Smile
  • a lady told me about a website called the brandywine buzz. they have some good suggestions...not a ton of stuff right now, but maybe they'll post more when the weather warms up.

• my son is 19 months too :)

when is your son's birthday?  CJ's is Sept 8th.

a lot of the children's museum is for older kids, but there is a lot that they can do.

there is an indoor soft play on rt 40 in fox run shopping center (i've never been though)

there is also a great little place in middletown on 896 called 'the itty bitty playhouse'  perfect for that age!

imageimage
  • Thanks for the ideas! They sound really cool!! I will have to check them out! I took him to the little park by our house when the weather was nice, but he made me nervous climbing on it!

Lucas' birthday is Aug. 8th Smile

• Milburn Orchards is in EIkton, MD.  It's not far from DE at all.  They have a website and I am registered for them to send me emails on events.  For example, they have an easter egg hunt this week... hay rides... food...and the market is open.  It is definitely a great place to take your family.  Hope this helps...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"