Colorado Babies
Options

Anybody in the SE Denver/Aurora area?

I'm actually new to the area and looking to maybe make friends with people in my area who have the same or close EDD.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anybody in the SE Denver/Aurora area?

• Options
    Hi. I'm Mo.  I'm due Oct 13th. I'm 28, single and live in Aurora. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

YAY! And Aurora Mommy! Where at in Aurora are you? I'm off of Airport BLVD. My EDD is Oct 20th, I'm 23, and married. And my name is Jessie

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey Jessie.  I'm off of Mississippi and Peoria.  Is this your first? Are you totally psyched?  I am!!  I have already told everyone, which I know I should have waited but I just couldn't any longer!  I've known since 4 weeks.  I'm a Facebook addict if you want to add me...my email is molicious@comcast.net
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is my 5th pregnancy. I'm hoping this will be my FIRST take home baby. We've told everybody too. And yes I'm totally pysched! Are you? Mississppie and Peoria isn't far from me. We found out when I was about 2wks or so lol. I have FB too and I'm on all the time butterfly8287@aol.com

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    (A month later...) I live at Florida and Mississippi!
    BFP #1 6/3/10 | EDD 2/5/11 | Noelle born 1/28/11
    BFP #2 12/20/11 | EDD 8/24/12 | Natural M/C 12/22/11
    BFP #3 5/13/12 (Mother's Day!) | EDD 1/23/13 | Natural M/C 6/9/12 (blighted ovum discovered 6/7/12 at 7w1d)
    "And to think when their little eyes opened, the first thing they saw was the face of Jesus."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart | My Baby Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"