Health & Exercise
Options

Friday-Jillian Check-In

Ok, after slacking off for a week and then coming down with a nasty head cold for a week, I'm back to Shredding!  I was about half way through L2 when I stopped so I decided to go back to L1 and start over and see how it goes.  I just finished D1 and it really wasn't as bad as I expected.  I'll probably stick to L1 for a few days and then go ahead and move back up to L2.  I'm amazed how well the Shred works at building up your endurance because I basically missed 2 weeks and I really didn't feel like I was starting from scratch today.  I have still lost weight during my time off too so that's a plus too.  I've lost a total of 3 inches and 4 lbs since I first started the Shred.

Good luck to everyone today and try to stay motivated through the weekend!  I plan to stick to it and hoping nothing derails my efforts!!

Re: Friday-Jillian Check-In

• Options
    Hi all!  I am checking in today...but I am not shredding.Tongue Tied  My first post partum AF has arrived and I feel like YUCK!!!  Even the Advil isn't cutting it!  So, I am on the couch with a heating pad- but I will be back at it tomorrow!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"