March 2011 Moms
Options

My days are backwards

I've been working 2nd shift for the last 2.5 yrs so my days have been a little messed up obviously.  This was my 2nd day off work and I'm having trouble finding the motivation to do anything during the day.  Now that it is 1115 at night I want to clean, of course DH is sleeping so loud things like vacuuming are out of the question but I think I will do a few things.  I just can't seem to get my butt up off the couch during the day and when DH gets home I'm  bored from sitting around all day (I was the same on my days off when he was working) and I just want to do something but I don't want to start cleaning because then I get resentful that he's just sitting around relaxing.  I know he worked all day and basically that's all I'm doing all day but if I'm cleaning he should be, at least if he's awake and at home.  Its so messed up and hopefully I can get myself back on some type of normal schedule soon.  I know LO will help with that
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"