March 2011 Moms
Options

overposted but still annoying!

the comments from work people...some lady just told me I shouldn't drink the water from the water fountain because it has led in it...ummm pretty sure it doesn't or else it would have been banned from use.  WTF?! 
image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/

Re: overposted but still annoying!

• Options
    That's ridiculous. If it had lead in it don't you think that no one would drink from it?? Some people I swear just don't use their brain when talking to a pregnant woman.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

this morning i walked into my office and the 60 year old receptionist says "hey chubby!"

REALLY??? you dont know by know that saying that is a NO NO!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Really...as many times as I've heard people complain about this and have come to expect some comments...people never cease to amaze me with their rude comments and how they think they are totally normal!
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options

imageBunintheOven311:
    people never cease to amaze me with their rude comments and how they think they are totally normal!

Couldn't agree more. I've actually taken on a very dry sense of humor (and even quite immature one) with the comments. When people judge me or make comments for having coffee I say "well, how else can I cure my hangover?" Or when someone says "wow, you're STILL pregnant!?" I say "nope, had the baby 3 weeks ago, just fat as hell!" And...just today...someone said to me "I bet you're ready to have that baby..." I retorted with a snarky "wow, what an original comment." I am just so sick of it! (As you can probably tell from this comment!) HAHA  

• Options
    imageTreatsMcGee:

imageBunintheOven311:
    people never cease to amaze me with their rude comments and how they think they are totally normal!

Couldn't agree more. I've actually taken on a very dry sense of humor (and even quite immature one) with the comments. When people judge me or make comments for having coffee I say "well, how else can I cure my hangover?" Or when someone says "wow, you're STILL pregnant!?" I say "nope, had the baby 3 weeks ago, just fat as hell!" And...just today...someone said to me "I bet you're ready to have that baby..." I retorted with a snarky "wow, what an original comment." I am just so sick of it! (As you can probably tell from this comment!) HAHA  

MAN I am so jelous that you can be so clever in the moment...i always think of good things to say after!

• Options
    imageBunintheOven311:
    imageTreatsMcGee:

imageBunintheOven311:

MAN I am so jelous that you can be so clever in the moment...i always think of good things to say after!

It took me a while to come up with these gems...but now they're in my back pocket and I'm ready to fire! :) 

• Options
    I sometimes wish I could shoot lasers out of my eyes at those people. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I try...it doesnt work...hmmm if only that were a side effect of PG
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"