1st Trimester
Options

Night sweats???

I DO NOT remember this with the first one...except for postpartum.  It's so gross waking up in a pool of your own sweat.  Anybody else experience this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Night sweats???

• Options
    A little bit but it helps now that I have a fan on when I sleep.
    BabyFruit Ticker image image Sceduled C Section
  • Options
    I had the night sweats a few nights ago, although it was no where near as bad as they were postpartum. Holy balls, that was just gross and nasty!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm only 6 weeks, but I sure get the night sweats!  It's gross, sometimes I change my clothes in the middle of the night because I am soaked and then in the morning, am sweaty once again. 
    McGuire baby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aandgaandg member
    I do! So gross, but not nearly as bad as postpartum.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've woken up covered in sweat twice already...and I'm still really early!
    BFP#1 10/5/09 | Heartbeat 11/1/09 | D&C 11/24/09 (no hb)
    BFP#2 02/18/11 * Beta@15dpo=215 * @18dpo=698 * @20dpo=2337 * @25dpo=10,931 * DS Arrived October 24, 2011
    BFP#3 08/12 | D&C 9/12 (no hb)
    BFP#4 Due May 1, 2014 Stick baby stick!
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy, I'm also 6 weeks and i'm glad I'm not the only one with these weird sweat episodes... I was kind of freaking out lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yup, right around 4-5 weeks I was all night-sweaty.  Now not as much.  I find now I'm hot one minute and cold the next over and over and over.  Annoying.
    Me: 39 DH: 35 - TTC #1 since October 2010
    BFP #1 2-1-11 Missed Miscarriage 3-14-11(9 wks)-D&C
    BFP #2 9-17-11 EDD 5-29-12
    Edward James born 3-14-12 weighing 1lb11oz at 29w1d via c section due to low fluid and growth restriction from crappy placenta.
    My BFP Chart
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers <a href="http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/sbphotos1/?action=view
  • Options
    Every. Night. It's horrible.
  • Options
    Yup and it doesn't help that my DH has his own personal heater (himself).  We have the ceiling fan going, a floor fan pointed at him, the window open, and a small fan on the headboard for me.  And I STILL manage to wake up sweating half to death!!!  It's gross and icky and I have to take a second shower...or even a third.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am! I am!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have woke up a few nights soaked in my own sweat. It must be the pregnancy because I sleep with a ceiling fan & I keep my house on 65 all year long!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"