Oregon Babies
Options

Great Find...Maternity Camis :)

I have been looking ALL OVER for some good stretchy maternity camis to wear under my shirts, and they either have a built-in bra (which I hate) or cost a fortune (like $16 each at Motherhood)...Finally found the perfect one at H & M at Washington Square!

They have a tiny maternity section and they had white camis for under $8 each :) They are great because they are pretty long and have a nice high neckline.

Check them out!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Great Find...Maternity Camis :)

• Options
    H&M has maternity?  That is awesome!  I need some more layering pieces...  I hope the one in Phx has them, too - I can't wait until I move - 'cause then I'll already be nearly ready to pop! :)
  • Options

I agree! I was at the H&M in downtown PDX a few weeks ago, just before the Washington Square one had opened and I found that same cami in black. It is seriously the most comfortable one I have and for $8, not bad! I also bought a pair of nursing t-shirts for $9.99! They don't have a lot of selection but what they have is cheap and cute. I actually used one of the t-shirts for a workout yesterday and it looks really nice as a normal shirt.

I must be bigger this time than last time because I have a few camis from Motherhood Maternity that are already too short for my belly :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My problem is that my boobs are HUGE! I was a 36 C pre-pregnancy, and by 14 weeks I was already a 38 D! I am kind of disappointed that a lot of the maternity wear I have bought is too small in the chest!! Hellooooo....pregnant women have big boobs! I was glad that these had a high neckline so I can wear them under some of my more revealing shirts and still be able to teach kindergarten :p
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"