2nd Trimester
Options

Wes Craven would be jealous..

My dreams are seriously freaking me out! For the past three nights, I have had seemingly normal dreams that very quickly turn into nightmares! I can't tell you the last time I have had a nightmare. I do love my scary movies, but have nixed them for the time being because I tend to have really loopy dreams during my 1st and 3rd trimesters. The first night was a dream that included the vampires from 30 Days of Night. The second night I dreamt two men were breaking into my house, similar to the movie "The Strangers". Lastnight I had a dream that was a psychotic version of Halloween (Jamie Lee Curtis and all!). I really don't know what to make of it, I have even left my tv on a super mellow channel (like HGTV or the cooking channel) while falling asleep to try and channel more pleasant dreams to no avail. I have woken up the past three nights around 2am and have laid there, wide awake, because my heart is still racing from my dream! I didn't have this with either one of my previous pregnancies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wes Craven would be jealous..

• Options
    I'm a scary movie lover myself and having dreams like that would totally freak me out too!  Thankfully I haven't had any movie type scary dreams so far---the worst one I had was dreaming my 9 year old niece got pregnant too....it was BAD.  She is WAY to advanced for her age (example: she would know every reference to scary movies you just made and be able to name characters) and we always talk about how scared we are she is going to end up being a teen mom.  The dream was just horrible though b/c she was still only 9 years old with a little baby bump--it has scarred me!
  • Options
    I'm with you... last night I had a zombie dream... in my dream I got attacked by a zombie dog and a zombie toddler hahah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSkibunny07:
    I'm with you... last night I had a zombie dream... in my dream I got attacked by a zombie dog and a zombie toddler hahah

OMG I am actually so relieved to hear this- I had a dream last night where a bunch of malevolent children of all different ages (a la Children of the Corn) were chasing me through a field - and I kept throwing toys at them to slow them down.  Indifferent  I was a bit disturbed when I woke up.  I feel better knowing im not the only one having wacky dreams!

~Cate~ Baby Boy born 8/30/11!!
  • Options

OMG I woke up the other night looking in the bed for a cup of noodle soup that I swore I just made. It got to the point where my husband woke up to help me before he was like wait a minute you were sleeping, you didn't make soup.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

HA! I'm soo glad I'm not alone in this! It is absolutely bizarre! Lastnight I had a normal dream, but watched HGTV for about 2hrs in bed before letting myself finally fall asleep, and I ended up dreaming about buying houses.

Last week I dreamt that I woke up late and rushed through my entire morning routine and ran out the car to go to work, as soon as I pushed the car fob to open the door, my alarm went off and I realized I would now have to get ready for work! I was sooo irritated because I woke up in a rush thinking I was running off to work and I still had to shower and get ready!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"