Parenting after a Loss
Options

Dear Good Friend Who Needs A Hat....

it is lovely that you think of me when your child needs a hat for Hat Day at school.  Of course, I wish you would have asked me before the Monday night before the Tuesday Hat Day.  Also, when you call me at 8:30 and ask if you can come over and wait while I make a hat... that is also fine.  I'm low key.... and you watching my 11 month old while I crochet is a help.  BUT when the pregnant hat lady asks you to bring her an unsweet tea from McDonalds in payment for said hat because she is pregnant and thirsty... please do not bring me a fully leaded Coke.

Thanks again....

Until next year's Hat Day.... when I will need you to bring me a margarita and watch my 2 babies under 2 while I crochet like a madwoman...

Your Friend...

Alice

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dear Good Friend Who Needs A Hat....

• Options
    Oh man.  I would so send her desperate hat begging booty back to McD's for a redo.  That's not right.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Oh my... you are so much nicer than I would have been. No sweet tea = no hat Devil
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'd have taken the fully leaded McD's Coke even when I was pg!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagehking76:
    Oh my... you are so much nicer than I would have been. No sweet tea = no hat Devil

Yep me too...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Yes, definitely nicer than I would have been!! Sorry you don't get to enjoy your tea:(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Options

Surprise No she didn't! Holy hell. That take some balls! And I love me some balls, but not that kind!

You deserve a massage, pedicure, and bon bons to go with your sweet tea.

02/08 BFP resulted in m/c 4/10/08 (11 weeks)
    10/08 Clomid Cycle #1 = m/c 11/7/08 (6 weeks)
    03/09 Clomid Cycle #2 = BFN
    3 rounds of Femara + Ovidrel + IUI =BFN
    10/18/09 2nd Break Cycle (post HSG) before IVF #1 = BFP!

? The world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for you. ?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Megjr8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"