3rd Trimester
Options

Last week of pregnancy and eating

What did you eat the last week of pregnancy? I go between ravenous to not hungry and I have barely managed to get a fruit or vegetable in per day!

Re: Last week of pregnancy and eating

• Options
    You're definitely further along than me, but my eating habits haven't changed. I still eat 3 meals and an afternoon snack. Sometimes I have a glass of milk before bed if I'm hungry. 
  • Options
    mine has stayed the same.  i eat 6 times a day , portions are smaller though
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my appetite has drastically reduced. I did not even have dinner last night. I eat yogurt and granola for breakfast and a reasonable lunch, then i'm not really hungry again. I weighed myself this morning and I have lost a little from last week, but I know it is not uncommon. I have been forcing myself to eat a little more so I can at least get in fruits and veggies. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I must be the only one, but all I have done in the last week is eat so much crap.  Always hungary and craving junk.  I hope this doesn't mean LO isn't ready to come out since today IS my EDD.
  • Options
    I pretty much eat the same things and the same amounts, it's just spread out more throughout the day.  I don't like how I feel if I eat a full meal, so I just eat bites here and there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"