Cincinnati Babies
Options

s/o rock n play

DD will not nap during the day for longer than 20-30 min unless I'm holding her or wearing her.  But she sleeps pretty well at night in her crib.  I've tried everything: swing, swaddle in the crib, swaddle in the bouncy chair, the bouncy chair, and the car seat.  I'm considering the rock n play but would rather not shell out the money unless it's gonna work.  This may be a shot in the dark, but does anyone have one that they wouldn't mind letting me try out over a weekend or on one of my days off?
Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: s/o rock n play

• Options
    Too funny. I don't have the rock n' play, but we were both posting sleep posts at almost the same time. Isn't it funny (or really frustrating) how different these little girls are week by week?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ours is constantly being used, but just so you know, you can return "new or like new" items to BRU with your receipt within 90 days.  We just returned a travel swing we had planned to use in our bedroom/bathroom, but decided not to and I just saw where it said "like new" when I looked up their policty online.  I'm assuming that menas things that you might have opened and set up and maybe tried out but decided not to use?  Anyway, our box was clearly opened but I had my receipt and it had just been a few days since purchasing it, and they didn't question it at all.

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have one you can borrow to test it out if you want... just let me know! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"