Options

So tired of having to fart

I mean seriously
DD #1 4 years old (09/22/09)
DD #2 2 years old (08/17/11)
DD #3 born 08/29/13

Re: So tired of having to fart

• Options
    haha. Me too, and they are not normal smelling farts either.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • Options
    haha. this is really funny. I can't stop burping and belching. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsEllis10:
    haha. this is really funny. I can't stop burping and belching. 

Ugh this too, I'm a mess. I do more of this, because it really helps relieve my acid reflux. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • Options
    OMG!  This is making me crack up!  I'm right there with you ladies.  I just give my DH the side glance & sorry look or tell him to walk away...NOW! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagecadegani:

hahaha I don't know if it was the wording or what, but that really made me giggle! I mean, how much can I suppress in public before I burst? I dream of being in a room by myself where I can strap on a windbreaker and break some mother lovin wind!!

DD #3 born 08/29/13

• Options

imagecadegani:

hahaha I don't know if it was the wording or what, but that really made me giggle! I mean, how much can I suppress in public before I burst? I dream of being in a room by myself where I can strap on a windbreaker and break some mother lovin wind!!

DD #3 born 08/29/13

• Options

imagealubins:
    OMG!  This is making me crack up!  I'm right there with you ladies.  I just give my DH the side glance & sorry look or tell him to walk away...NOW! 

you've got a good man!

DD #3 born 08/29/13

• Options
    imagerayandbrit:

imagecadegani:

TMI!!! LMAO! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Whoops, I probably should have added TMI to my post title!
    DD #3 born 08/29/13

• Options
    OMG hilarious!  This was my FIRST major symptom of pregnancy and has never subsided.  Today DH and I were in the cereal aisle at Walmart and as he lifted his bag of Honey-O's into the cart he froze, looked at me intensely and said, "Was that.....YOU!?"  I just made a blushing/apologetic face and took off, leaving him standing in the aisle so that any unlucky passers by would think it was him.  Haha!
    June 2011 Mamas October Siggy Challenge - Then & Now Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OMG this is too funny!  Mine really haven't been too stinky until tonight, so when I saw this post I was like HELL YES! :)) I can't wait for my hubby to get home so I can blame the smells on him....until then, my boxer Lucy will do tehehe
  • Options
    I can't stop laughing!!  I soooooooooooo feel all of you.  My stomach has been a mess since getting pregnant.  My poor husband.  I have a desk at work that isn't near anyone, and of course the second I have gas someone walks over...it's sooooooooooooooooo embarrassing! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOL I hear ya on that one. I work for a law firm and it seems to come up just about the time a client walks in the door. Go figure.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

I work at the front desk in a clinic and I try and excuse myself to the back but, seriously, there's only so many times a day you can do that. Whenever I think I'm alone and good and let it go, a patient walks in or a clinician comes out of the back. Every.time. I'm sure I'm getting a reputation for being stinky Embarrassed

• Options
    I can relate! One good thing about having to go pee so much, you are free to "relieve" yourself at work more frequently!
  • Options
    I know how it feels for sure...seems like I have had gas the moment I concieved and it is horrible.My husband and daughter are suffering through it.Its so bad that my husband literally is ashamed to be with me in public,I try not to do it around other people but it just happens sometimes.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"