Multiples
Options

Great deal on photos - so I finally got prints

So, as most of you probably do, I take a TON of photos.  I haven't printed any since the babies were born and I really don't want them to float around in cyberspace forever.  Whenever I go to kodakgallery I want to print them all.  Through tomorrow they are having 30% off. I finally sat down and ordered. I got 1000 photos for 80 bux! I have no idea where I am going to put 1000 photos! These are not all of the babies, but also family, weddings, holidays etc.  I feel ridiculous for ordering this much...but I am so happy now that I did.

I guess I need a whole photo storage unit now!  

Photobucket

Re: Great deal on photos - so I finally got prints

• Options
    HAHA!!  I'm giggling, simply because I can totally relate.  The more picts I have, the more rich I feel!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL If I haven't ordered already, I'd be in the same boat.  I usually order every 1.5-2mo... and print duplicates for grandparents, so it adds up.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I print out at the very least 75 pictures per month of the kids (duplicates for grandparents and others), but it definately adds up. I have so many pictures on my computer it's ridiculous. I'm a little addicted to my camera.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"