May 2011 Moms
Options

3rd tri nausea anyone?

Hi Ladies,I am just entering week 28 and have not been feeling so great lately in the mornings or the middle of the night. Somewhat the queasiness of 1st tri is back although I never really threw up in the beginning - it is just that general discomfort and feeling sick to my stomach. Haven't seen too many other posts on this ...is anyone else feeling not so great again w/ nausea as they enter 3rd tri ? Sigh ..... 

Re: 3rd tri nausea anyone?

• Options

I feel like this whole pregnancy has been clouded with nausea! Don't get me wrong, I feel great most days. There are still days here and there where I just feel gross, like you said a very first trimester feeling!

I've not thrown up yet, and I'm just hoping it isn't linked to my blood pressure. I had a high reading at my last appointment, and have to go back tomorrow for another check! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes, I get nauseous most mornings!   Just like in the 1st tri.  Must be a 3rd tri thing too :(

imageBabyFruit Tickerimage
    DD due April 2, 2014
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
    DS born April 9, 2011

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    yup, but hasn't really fully gone away.  Almost everyday I have about 2 hours of nausea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes! I was going to ask about this, since I was feeling like I was the only one. I am 30 weeks and have had constant nausea since week 4. It got a little better in the last half of 2nd tri, but has come back in full force the past 3 weeks. I've been taking Zofran once a day just to survive, and have skipped a day here and there just to see if I could but it usually makes the following few days even worse Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I get it towards the late afternoon/end of day. I think mine is partially from heartburn and also the fact that my whole insides are just completely jacked up from DD taking up so much space.  I've started increasing breakfast foods and will just snack for dinner...plus I've stocked up on Tums.

PS I didn't have this problem with my 1st pregnancy. It's wild how different they've been!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"