June 2011 Moms
Options

Yum..why does McD's have to taste so good

I was unsure about dinner tonight, so decided on McD's....I debated between a double cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. I decided on a cheeseburger, but DH got me both, b/c he "wanted to make baby happy." And I just ate both. I feel like a pig, but it was sure tasty.

Plus, I have a McFlurry for later. Embarrassed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Yum..why does McD's have to taste so good

• Options
    ohhh a mcflurry sounds GOOD! 
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I want a McFlurry!! Now where did my DH go???? hahaha

DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My husband took me to my fav mexican restaurant last night.  I swear I think I was drunk off of fajitas and guac.  It was that good.  I'm sure your McDonalds was just as good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a sucker for McD's breakfast...mmmmmm breakfast burrito and strawberry smoothie, oh yum!!!
  • Options
    hahah. DH got some the other day and today I said I was hungry and wanted a hot dog. He says "i think you are getting addicted to junk food". I think he is right.Embarrassed

• Options
    I had a shamrock shake tonight. It was my reward for grocery shopping in the rain with DD. It was yummy.
    Charlotte March 2009 Gwyneth June 2011 Team Green March 2013
  • Options
    I swear that put crack in mcdonalds! I love their cheeseburgers...although BK whoppers with cheese have been winning out of McDs during pregnancy. haha
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    Damn you! Just had DH bring me home some McDs before I work tonight. Mmmm.
  • Options
    McDonald's is my weakness. I honestly don't believe the people that say "it's gross." My mom told me that on her local morning show they had an OB on there that said never feel bad about having a cheeseburger during pregnancy. It is a great pregnancy meal, because you get protein, dairy, and carbohydrates in one!
    Lost Lilah (Audra's twin) at 26 weeks. Cause unknown. Forever in our hearts
  • Options
    imagejgengo0:
    McDonald's is my weakness. I honestly don't believe the people that say "it's gross." My mom told me that on her local morning show they had an OB on there that said never feel bad about having a cheeseburger during pregnancy. It is a great pregnancy meal, because you get protein, dairy, and carbohydrates in one!
    I love you for writing that! I just ate my McFlurry also and now I feel like I'm going to pop.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Lol. During my 1st tri, I craved Mickey D's ALL THE TIME. I ate chicken nuggets at least 2x per week. Ooops. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"