Cloth Diapering
Options

Crunchy Clean

Does anyone use this detergent? I ordered a overnight Kawaii and hemp inserts from Jack Be Natural and they sent me two samples. I LOVE the smell! Right now I use Arm & Hammer sensitive skin but I wanted to get something more CD friendly. I'm super pleased with JBN's fast shipping and free samples they sent (also got a disposable flip insert and flushable liners with handwritten note), so I would like to buy from them again.

Thanks! 

DSC_0330editedimage
The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crunchy Clean

• Options
    I ordered the same things from JBN. I LOVE the overnight diaper! I'm worried about the scent-all 3 of us have reactions to perfumes and the CC is really strong smelling.
  • Options

imagekielpinskim:
    I ordered the same things from JBN. I LOVE the overnight diaper! I'm worried about the scent-all 3 of us have reactions to perfumes and the CC is really strong smelling.

Yeah, it is pretty strong. The smell has permeated the entire first floor of my house at this point, haha. I think I might try something else rather than CC.

I'm so excited to try the overnight diaper! I plan to order more Kawaii pockets, both overnight and regular, if he does well in it. 

DSC_0330editedimage
    The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've used it for over a year now (the regular formula on our clothes) and DH and I both have very sensitive skin and use the scented kind with NO problems at all, we love it!  I've also got the cloth diaper detergent as well, and have been using it on the CD's that I've been "practicing" with on my 7 month old nephew who also has very sensitive skin and haven't had any problems there, either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"