Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~*~Lindsey8301~*~

GL at your u/s tomorrow! I have been praying for you and LO and can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you get some sleep tonight. What time do you go in?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*~Lindsey8301~*~

• Options

Thanks hun!  My appointment is at 1:00 tomorrow.  I've been going through waves of confidence followed by overwhelming pessimism.  It's one big, annoying roller coaster of emotions. :)  I'll be sure to send an update tomorrow afternoon.

Did you get betas drawn today? 

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options

I have been feeling the same. This morning (as soon as my kdgrs came in the room) I got some weird pains across my lower belly/uterus - not dull cramps though. They were there on and off for about 30 mins but then went away. I hope it was gas related b/c I've been having a lot of that (haha, sorry TMI). I freak out everytime I go to the bathroom that I'm gonna see blood - which doesn't help I have been peeeing every hour. I go in tomorrow for betas and prog. I asked if I had to set up my 2nd appt. for Thursday, and she said we'll see how the numbers look. If my numbers are viable (anything over 50 I am thinking) they WILL be drawing another set, I will insist on it! I sure hope they're much higher though!

I will be thinking about you and sending lots of positive vibes your way! Hopefully, we will both have great news to report tomorrow evening!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

::butting in::

Good luck Lindsey will be thinking about you!! I hope you have a relaxing evening and then tomorrow get to see a perfect little baby! :)

:butting out:

• Options

::butting in buddies::

GL tomorrow Lindsey on your u/s and yes, please keep us updated. 

GL T on your betas.  Let me know what they are.  Hugs to you both!!

::back to TTCAL::

Photobucket
    DD#1 9-4-04 *** DD#2 10-15-07
    BFP#3 10-25-10 *EDD 7/1/11 * missed m/c @ 13w3d
    BFP#4 7-30-11 *EDD 4/8/12 ~ DD#3 born 4/4/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks, ladies!  You guys are so sweet. :)

I like your attitude about insisting on a second round if you first numbers look good tomorrow, T.  I have a good feeling that it's going to be a nice, high number.  I'll definitely be thinking of you though.  Keep us informed. 

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"