October 2011 Moms
Options

Official March Siggy Challenge

After feedback and a couple of ideas, it's decided that the March siggy should be something that you feel lucky/blessed to have in your life. It can be whatever you so pick!

Let's see those siggys!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Official March Siggy Challenge

• Options
    the bump won'tlet me add tickers or even get to the page to add my siggy, any ideas how to fix it? (as you probably can tell, I've been around a while and know how to do it, but the error pages I get won't let me get to "my bump")
  • Options
    I know that a couple of girls appealed to the bump Gods to have them reset something. That's the only lead I really have. You may want to PM Papps and ask her. I know that she dealt with this issue.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow that was easy! I already have my march siggy set!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine is DH. I need to get some better pictures of my dogs because I feel blessed to have them too lol
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    imagePuddlezzz:
    Wow that was easy! I already have my march siggy set!
    Same here!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Luckily I'm set since I can't change my siggy either.
  • Options

Alrighty off to change it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageantosh2008:

After feedback and a couple of ideas, it's decided that the March siggy should be something that you feel lucky/blessed to have in your life. It can be whatever you so pick!

Let's see those siggys!

Nothing on my page will update. Does anyone know who I can contact to get it fixed

• Options
    Try contacting the bump administrators.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"