Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

*~* Monday Workout Check-in*~* GRRRRR

Sorry ladies... TB likes to combine my 57 year old screen name in my ONE email. So irritating.

OK... try this again.

What is your workout today?

AW yourself- what are you most proud of? 'Workout related'

demotivational posters - YOGA

*I love yoga, just thought this was funny!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *~* Monday Workout Check-in*~* GRRRRR

• Options

What is your workout today? Doing the Dirty Dancing (fav movie) workout DVD, I am a little less intense during the 2WW... Big Smile

AW yourself- what are you most proud of? 'Workout related' -Back in August I finished my first 1/2 marathon. I loved it so much! I plan on doing more, plus possibly doing a full eventually.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Im going to do push ups on my knees and arms.

AW- Ive done two full marathons and two half marathons. Ive been to 2 world softball tournaments and won 17th out of 199 teams!!

Sorry your having issues with the bump and hope it gets worked out. Like the PIP as well!! Thanks for switching off with me from week to week!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I did 45 min of light cardio on the treadmill this morning followed by body toning class that has limited my ability to walk today :)

Go ME!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Did 30 minutes of jogging/walking. I'm new to this and have pretty much only jogged on the treadmill at the gym, but today was 55 degrees and sunny so I hit the running path near home. It was my second attempt at jogging outdoors, and both times I've found it much more taxing (especially on my breathing). I live at a high altitude, so I assume that's normal...?

Oh, and my fitness AW is just that I'm still keeping up with this Couch to 5K thing three weeks in!

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Options
    imagemrsJT09:

I think I'm going to do a 20min Kettlebell workout, and then maybe something from Exercise TV On Demand...not sure what yet.  I'm having a hard time getting motivated!!

I don't have much to be proud of lately...I'm trying to get back on the regular workout wagon.  I guess I'll be proud that I'm re-dedicating?

Found my love 4-25-1998
    Married 10-18-08
    Pink baby ninja born 1-2-12
  • Options

I love the switch off!!!

You are an inspiration to us all!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagebabiesbabiesbabies:

I did 45 min of light cardio on the treadmill this morning followed by body toning class that has limited my ability to walk today :)

Go ME!

Nice job! I love feeling sore, it reminds me of all my hard work!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageKellyM101808:
    imagemrsJT09:

I think I'm going to do a 20min Kettlebell workout, and then maybe something from Exercise TV On Demand...not sure what yet.  I'm having a hard time getting motivated!!

I don't have much to be proud of lately...I'm trying to get back on the regular workout wagon.  I guess I'll be proud that I'm re-dedicating?

Yes, you should totally be proud that you are getting back into the swing of things! Love Kettleball too!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemrsJT09:

I love the switch off!!!

You are an inspiration to us all!

Thanks lady!!!

• Options
    imagebwe1100:

Did 30 minutes of jogging/walking. I'm new to this and have pretty much only jogged on the treadmill at the gym, but today was 55 degrees and sunny so I hit the running path near home. It was my second attempt at jogging outdoors, and both times I've found it much more taxing (especially on my breathing). I live at a high altitude, so I assume that's normal...?

Oh, and my fitness AW is just that I'm still keeping up with this Couch to 5K thing three weeks in!

It must have felt great to be outside! Yes, it is more challenging to run outside- but so much easier mentally then on the tred! Nice job on the couch to 5K. Is it an organized run? When are you running it?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I lifted legs today. I dont think I have anything work out wise that I felt proud of. Maybe getting into some of the difficult yoga poses.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

What is your workout today? 1 hour of cardio

AW yourself- what are you most proud of? 'Workout related' I burned 750 calories in 60 mins...too bad I ate like crap all weekend

• Options

Can I join this? I just decided to get back to the athlete I was before I had DD! 

What is your workout today? P90X day one with my friend!

AW yourself- what are you most proud of? 'Workout related' Umm just committing to something and starting it today. I have some one to work out with now so I hope we can push eachother.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelynn0926:
    I lifted legs today. I dont think I have anything work out wise that I felt proud of. Maybe getting into some of the difficult yoga poses.

Yay for leg lifts!! Nice job... yoga rocks!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemetzy144:

Can I join this? I just decided to get back to the athlete I was before I had DD! 

What is your workout today? P90X day one with my friend!

AW yourself- what are you most proud of? 'Workout related' Umm just committing to something and starting it today. I have some one to work out with now so I hope we can push eachother.

Yes! We would love to have you! Welcome!! Glad you are back on the workout train!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I ran 7 miles on a trail today...nearly averting disaster when I zoned out and fell on a tree stump.  But I'm alive! 

AW - i've done 2 half marathons, 1 marathon, several sprint triathlons, and 1 olympic distance triathlon.   And I am a professional couch potato.  

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageromigu:

I ran 7 miles on a trail today...nearly averting disaster when I zoned out and fell on a tree stump.  But I'm alive! 

AW - i've done 2 half marathons, 1 marathon, several sprint triathlons, and 1 olympic distance triathlon.   And I am a professional couch potato.  

Holy cats girl!! You are awesome! Glad you didn't go 'down' like our missycrissy!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageromigu:

That totally sounds like something I would do....

• Options
    imagemrsJT09:

What is your workout today? Doing the Dirty Dancing (fav movie) workout DVD, I am a little less intense during the 2WW... Big Smile

AW yourself- what are you most proud of? 'Workout related' -Back in August I finished my first 1/2 marathon. I loved it so much! I plan on doing more, plus possibly doing a full eventually.

Yes  Congrats on the 1/2

My workout: 3 mi run

Proud of:   I did a 1/2 last year and it was a lot of fun and I was so proud of myself! I hurt for days afterward though. I like to stick to 5ks.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I did 30ds and some extra strength stuff for my back.

AW: Not much at all really..last summer I was doing really well running outside and managed 2 miles (mostly uphill) without stopping.  I'm usually not much of a runner, so I was happy about that Big Smile  I'm going to try and get back into it when the weather gets better.

• Options
    imageelandric:
    imagemrsJT09:

Yes  Congrats on the 1/2

My workout: 3 mi run

Proud of:   I did a 1/2 last year and it was a lot of fun and I was so proud of myself! I hurt for days afterward though. I like to stick to 5ks.

Thanks girl! You too!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemissycrissy3:
    imageromigu:

That totally sounds like something I would do....

speaking of disaster...how is your ankle?

imageimage
  • Options
    imageromigu:

Get it girl! Awesome, I wish i could do a triathlon but I cant swim and I don't like to bike long distances so this is not possible in the near future. Glad that tree stump didnt get you.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I trained my legs today and jogged on the treadmill. Then I came home and did Wii fit.

I don't really have any big accomplishments to AW about. I am getting pretty good at Pilates and yoga though Big Smile

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options
    imagemrsJT09:
    imageKellyM101808:
    imagemrsJT09:

Yes, you should totally be proud that you are getting back into the swing of things! Love Kettleball too!

Thanks!  I'm excited to see there is a workout check-in to keep me motivated!  I also just remembered that part of the reason for my re-dedication is a Biggest Loser competition going on at work.  Weigh-ins on Thursdays!  Might as well keep trying to drop lbs until my ovaries drop a good egg!

Found my love 4-25-1998
    Married 10-18-08
    Pink baby ninja born 1-2-12
  • Options
    imagemrsJT09:
    imagebwe1100:

It must have felt great to be outside! Yes, it is more challenging to run outside- but so much easier mentally then on the tred! Nice job on the couch to 5K. Is it an organized run? When are you running it?

Yes, running outside is far more interesting! Can't wait 'til we get more warm days like this so I can do less gym time. I'm using a Couch to 5K app on my phone, but not for any run in particular - I'd just like to be able to run that distance and then hopefully build from there!

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Options
    Romigu I cant quote you because im on my phone. But the ankles are getting better. The sides of my feet still hurtpretty bad but im toughing it out and going to work tmrw. I cant do the couch potato thing another day.
  • Options
    imageromigu:

I heart the professional couch potato! I could've almost written the same thing - love being active, but I really love the couch.  Glad you made it out alive in spite of the tree stump!

I have nothing to add today, as it's my rest day, but I missed the check-in yesterday when I ran 12 miles.  Really sore today!

AW: Half marathon PR of 1:57:58 last fall!

Great job on the workouts today, ladies!  Keep it up! 

• Options

I had hot yoga tonight. :)

And I'm most proud of how strong, balanced, and flexible I've become over the past few years. I can do things now that I never possible when I first started. I can't wait to go to teacher training so I can share what I've learned with other people. :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I did the elliptical & crunches and sit-ups. Can't wait for spring when it'll be warm enough to run outside!

Today I'm most proud that I actually worked out! I'm in the middle of month end at work and I'm exhausted from still struggling with the time zone difference from our move, so I'm just happy that I went and I did something. 

• Options

My workout on Monday was a 6 mile run... had to jump on this thread a day late because that is the longest I've ever run by about 2 miles, and I am feeling super braggy :)

Most proud of: Signing up for a 10K and actually training for it.  My ankles and knees are already pretty unhappy for me, so I don't foresee a half marathon ever happening, meaning this is probably the most challenging athletic event I'll ever attempt! 

Married 11/24/2007
    TTC since 11/2010
    Diagnosed with MFI and advanced maternal aging
    IVF with ICSI transferred 2 embies 3/3/2012
    BFP 3/10/2012
    EDD 11/22/2012
    IT'S TWINS!!!

My Blog:
    Blog

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Last night I did a walking work out which was a low intensity cardio....it was fun. I also did my Biggest Loser wii game...35 minutes. 

There is nothing I am proud of yet...I have gained weight not lost it. I just want to keep going for a month then I will feel accomplished.  

Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"