Multiples
Options

My little one caught up!

At my last u/s a month ago, the smaller one was about 5 days behind the bigger one.  Today at the NT scan the smaller one is right on track and the bigger one is 2 days ahead.  HR's were strong at 158 and 163 and the NT measurements were 1.5 and 1.8.  I had my consult with the peri and I felt comfortable with her and the plan for my care.  I have no complications yet, but it's good to know what to expect and who I'll be dealing with.  So now I feel like I can start to feel a little more excited and a little less nervous!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My little one caught up!

• Options
    That's awesome!
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!  Your boys are adorable!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!  That is always great news.  I am a little ahead of you, but there was a 6 day growth discordance the last time mine were measured, so I am busy hoping that Baby B pulls some similar magic.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    YYYYAAAAYYYY!!! My babies are measuring 4-5 days apart at each u/s also so this gives me hope! Congrats on a fabulous NT and congrats on letting yourself get excited! Those are both great accomplishments!
  • Options
    Aw, that's such good news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"