2nd Trimester
Options

Da Vinci Cribs...

Do any of you ladies have one of these? If so, do you like it? Why or why not?

I have been looking at them online, but I can't seem to find a store where I can go look at them in person. I have read sooo many reviews that say they're a great choice, but I just wanted to see what you ladies who have them have to say about them.

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Da Vinci Cribs...

• Options
    We have one and I love it! I can not remember the name of it right now, but I love it! We got it for DS and now that he is in a big bed we will be using it again for this baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the Kalini...at least I think that is what it is.  It is convertible.  If we were going to buy another for baby#2 then we would get the same crib but thankfully my sister is giving us my nephews crib.  Oh and we got it from cribs.com.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the Emily and are getting a second one for this baby.  The only negative thing is that the wood is really soft, so it does scratch easily.  We had to put protectors over  the sides of the crib because DS was chewing on it and shredding the wood.   We got it from Amazon.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good Brand. They make a lot of crib styles so people have that brand weather they realize it or not.

I have one from DaVinci my Aunt let me borrow for my neices and nephews. It's fairly old but still safe and sturdy. I will say the wood is soft on it and has paint chips/chew marks but I think with any crib it's bound to happen.

I just ordered a new crib last week that's Jenny Lind style by DaVinci. We shall see.

• Options
    We have the Kalani and absolutely love it! Granted.. I haven't officially put it to use yet. Just be sure to purchase the conversion kit so you can actually use all the features later. 
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    I bought the Davinci Kalani in cherry and it's beautiful. It has all good reviews besides like PP said the wood scratches easy so be careful when putting it together, but definitely beautiful, safe, affordable and easy to put together. GL!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We have the Kalani as well in Espresso...and it is gorgeous!! We ordered ours from Target along with the matching chaning table and love it as well.
  • Options
    We have a Da Vinci crib we bought for DD.  It's the Da Vinci Roxanne - which if they still sell them is likely different from ours since it's a drop side (yes, we did install the stabilizer kit so the drop side doesn't work anymore).  It was relatively easy to put together and we've had no problems with it.  The crib is still very sturdy and we plan on using it for our newest addition too. 
  • Options
    We have the Emily changing table and crib and have had no issues. We have it in the cherry finish and it has held up great for two years. People did mention the "soft" wood issue but we have not had any scrapes or grooves or anything like that. We are going to use it for #2 as well as it is still in brand new condition. I know at one point BRU had it in white on the floor, but I doubt they still do.
  • Options
    I do! I got it on Amazon for $200-250.00...it's a convertible--like most nowadays--and we just changed it to a toddler bed, and it works great!
  • Options

Thanks so much for all your help ladies! We found a second hand store local that has one in stock and we are going tonight to look at it and check out the quality before we order online. I am really excited about this crib because it looks like it will work great and last through multiple children!

Thanks again ladies! Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We bought the DaVinci Parker 3 piece set in coffee.  I was a little nervous about not being able to see it in person first but I absolutely love it!!  The color really isn't as dark as we were expecting but it is still beautiful.  The quality is great and I love that the crib is a 4 in 1 convertible.  Here is site we purchased from

https://www.babycribstation.com/

Hope this helps Smile

IAmPregnant TickerBabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"