Success after IF
Options

Sommerrayne... you kicked that kid out yet?

Just checkin' on ya, darlin'!!!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: Sommerrayne... you kicked that kid out yet?

• Options
    Nope! Still painfully preggo! Tried to nap and I can't breathe while laying down - how sexy is that?!

Getting the supposed magical "come hither" manuever (membrane stripping) done AGAIN today....cross all crossables!
  • Options

imagesommerrayne:

Getting the supposed magical "come hither" manuever (membrane stripping) done AGAIN today....cross all crossables!

Dang girl... this isn't funny any more!

I'm gonna start an SAIF cheer team:

"Push her out, Push her out..... WAYYYYYY out!"

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When are you actually due? Are we past that date yet? I hope your little stinker is an easy baby after all of this. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm 40w4.5d :) So I'm over - she's getting crispy from overbaking :)
  • Options
    LOL!! I love that you included the 1/2 day.  Oh girl, you must have created one super luxurious womb for that kiddo.  ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I swear, fetuses have such a sense of humor!  Those of us who want late babies get them early, and those of you who want early get late!  It's too often true, LOL!

Thinking of you!!! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    imagealchris:

I swear, fetuses have such a sense of humor!  Those of us who want late babies get them early, and those of you who want early get late!  It's too often true, LOL!

Thinking of you!!! :)

Yeah, don't we know it, A! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"