Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Spring time poll :)

What's your favorite flower?

What's your favorite garden veggie?

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden?

Do you ever mow the lawn?

Is your thumb green or black? (Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Spring time poll :)

• Options

What's your favorite flower? Tulips and peonies

What's your favorite garden veggie? cherry tomatoes. I think the homegrown ones taste like sunshine!

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? Neither. I wish I had a veggie garden!

Do you ever mow the lawn? Nope, that's a man job at our house :)

Is your thumb green or black? (Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?)  Definitely black. Every plant I've ever been given has died except for one....

• Options

What's your favorite flower? Pink Jasmine

What's your favorite garden veggie? Broccoli or Spinach.. mmmm

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? Nope.

Do you ever mow the lawn? Nope. Live in an apartment

Is your thumb green or black? (Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?) Black... something always happens where I can't take care of my plants and they end up dead... like being in the hospital during pregnancy killed my jasmine plant :( Plus my cats eat them no matter what they are.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love tulips and daisies, and anything tall!

Fresh corn makes me drool!

I have both!

I used to, but DH has become a yard man and obsessed with "his lawn".

I'm in the middle, some things I have luck with growing, some things die almost immediately. 

• Options
    imageonislandtime:

What's your favorite garden veggie? cherry tomatoes. I think the homegrown ones taste like sunshine!

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? Neither. I wish I had a veggie garden!

Is your thumb green or black? (Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?)  Definitely black. Every plant I've ever been given has died except for one....

Homegrown cherry tomatoes are amazing!!

You should try one of those Aero gardens, you can't really kill the veggies, and you can use it year round!I l love ours. 

• Options
    imagehoshicat:

What's your favorite flower? Pink Jasmine

What's your favorite garden veggie? Broccoli or Spinach.. mmmm

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? Nope.

Do you ever mow the lawn? Nope. Live in an apartment

Is your thumb green or black? (Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?) Black... something always happens where I can't take care of my plants and they end up dead... like being in the hospital during pregnancy killed my jasmine plant :( Plus my cats eat them no matter what they are.

I love our jasmine in our yard, it makes the whole yard and house smell nice!  Same with honeysuckle!   

• Options
    What's your favorite flower?  SunflowerWhat's your favorite garden veggie? Zucchini Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? Not yet but will in the next few weeks.Do you ever mow the lawn? NegativeIs your thumb green or black? (Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?) They flourish only because of my hubby.  They would be dead if I took care of them.
    proof-3 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagemrsdeanna:
    What's your favorite flower?  SunflowerWhat's your favorite garden veggie? Zucchini Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? Not yet but will in the next few weeks.Do you ever mow the lawn? NegativeIs your thumb green or black? (Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?) They flourish only because of my hubby.  They would be dead if I took care of them.
    Oh, what are you putting in your gardens? I really wish I could grow corn in ours but it just doesn't work when I've tried.
  • Options
    imageLuvMyBostons:
    imageonislandtime:

You should try one of those Aero gardens, you can't really kill the veggies, and you can use it year round!I l love ours. 

I've always wanted to try those, but I'm the only one who likes tomatoes at our house and I'm afraid even if I didn't kill them I wouldn't be able to eat them all!

I have a co worker who has an ah-mazing veggie garden, she brings me tons of zucchini and tomatoes and peppers.

• Options
    imageonislandtime:
    imageLuvMyBostons:
    imageonislandtime:

I've always wanted to try those, but I'm the only one who likes tomatoes at our house and I'm afraid even if I didn't kill them I wouldn't be able to eat them all!

I have a co worker who has an ah-mazing veggie garden, she brings me tons of zucchini and tomatoes and peppers.

There's a bunch if different veggies/fruits you can put in there. And it doesn't make too much IMO, you'd probably have just enough. It even can do flowers and herbs. My favorite was the lettuce and the strawberries.
  • Options
    imageLuvMyBostons:
    imageonislandtime:
    imageLuvMyBostons:
    imageonislandtime:

There's a bunch if different veggies/fruits you can put in there. And it doesn't make too much IMO, you'd probably have just enough. It even can do flowers and herbs. My favorite was the lettuce and the strawberries.

Ooh that sounds cool! I didn't know you could do a bunch of different things.

• Options

What's your favorite flower?  Tulips and orchids.

What's your favorite garden veggie?  Pumpkins - I love watching them grow!

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden?  This year will be our first year - I'm really excited, and so is DH!

Do you ever mow the lawn?  We haven't had a lawn that we've needed to take care of, yet.  But this summer could be our first (moving soon, which could entail purchasing a house and having our own lawn to mow).  I'm guessing it'll become a DH job, but I wouldn't object to doing it.

Is your thumb green or black? (Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?)  We'll see, but I'm hoping green!

"One healthy, little giggling, dribbling, baby boy." -DMB Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    UsualyLurking: pumpkins are cool to watch grow!  Good luck with your move and your garden!  
  • Options

What's your favorite flower? I refuse to answer.

What's your favorite garden veggie? Cucumber. And tomato, but not mine.

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? Yes, both.

Do you ever mow the lawn? No.  I'd kill someone/

Is your thumb green or black? My thumb is learning.

Do your gardens flourish or die under your care? My flower gardens maintains, my veggies rock.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What's your favorite flower? Peonies and dahlias.

What's your favorite garden veggie? Well I love most vegetables, but my favorite one we grow would be sungold tomatoes.

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? We have a vegetable garden and a good amount of landscaping but no flower garden.

Do you ever mow the lawn? I used to have to mow my parents' lawn as a teenager, but DH handles our lawn now.

Is your thumb green or black? (Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?) I think I have one black and one green. lol. I do well with our vegetable garden, but I have a tendency to kill houseplants.

Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • Options
    imageLuvMyBostons:

What's your favorite flower?Lily of the Valley & Cherry Blossoms

What's your favorite garden veggie? Grape tomatoes or Sweet Corn

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? Yes to both.

Do you ever mow the lawn? Ha. I weed wacked a Hosta once and was so grossed out by the veggie pur?e all over me that I was pardoned from all mowing and edging. Couldn't garden last year because of being pg so I'm looking forward to it this year.

Is your thumb green or black? Brown. Good with veggies & herbs. Suck with flowers. Except my 10' sunflowers 2 years ago. Kid you not Smile(Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?)

Cute poll! Sorry about the formatting.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • Options
    StrawberryAC, I love love love lily of the valley. Actually there aren't many flowers I don't like. I'm excited too to get my hands dirty outside. Every year I have huge plans to redo my flower beds but then when everything grows in I just love it I can't bear to Take anything out. I really want to do sunflowers this year though, I've never had them before. I wanna see if I can get the sunflower seeds, lol.
  • Options
    imageDaisyFull:

What's your favorite flower? I refuse to answer.

What's your favorite garden veggie? Cucumber. And tomato, but not mine.

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? Yes, both.

Do you ever mow the lawn? No.  I'd kill someone/

Is your thumb green or black? My thumb is learning.

Do your gardens flourish or die under your care? My flower gardens maintains, my veggies rock.

I'm gonna guess you like daffodils then Stick out tongue what's your veggie secret, how do you get them to do so well?
  • Options

What's your favorite flower? Daffodils

What's your favorite garden veggie? Tomatoes, YUM

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? I had a veggie garden a couple years ago, but not recently

Do you ever mow the lawn? Nope

Is your thumb green or black? Green....but unfortunately the weeds flourish too and I'm not fantastic at getting rid of them lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

What's your favorite flower? Lily or Iris

What's your favorite garden veggie? Tomato

Do you have a veggie garden and/or flower garden? Had a veggie, flower and herb garden last year...

Do you ever mow the lawn? no

Is your thumb green or black? (Do your gardens flourish or die under your care?) Green

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"