1st Trimester
Options

Officially lost my life-long reputation for having an iron stomach! LOL

Threw up in the bathroom at work today for the first time--all along it's just been nausea first thing in the morning but I thought I had that beat by eating right away.  Then it developed into nausea throughout the day, regardless of whether I eat or not.  Now this throwing up business!  Guess I'd better get used to it!  Confused

(Same birthday, 2 years apart!)

Re: Officially lost my life-long reputation for having an iron stomach! LOL

• Options
    And actually I meant to add, does anyone have any suggestions or tricks that have worked for them to help get through this nausea/sickness?  I am just drinking alot of water, eating often and keeping things like granola bars and Saltines near by but so far that is not helping...TIA!

• Options

ahhh the 6 week m/s parade!  Let the fun begin.....

Try some hard candy, Jolly Ranchers work well for me, and Sea Bands are popular.... I try to drink something with sugar in it.  Stays down better.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Peppermint tea, sometimes just smelling it does it for me. othertimes I find actually throwing up helps me to feel better quicker. Also not just regular water, some people say lemon helps. I hate lemon anyway so thats a no-go for me.
  • Options
    I was really sick when my morning sickness hit it hit hard! I was throwing up morning and night and felt sick all day. My dr gave me a perscrip. for zofran, it was a life saver! My dr only gae it to me b/c i wasn't able to eat and drink enough. After the zofran there were times where I still couldn't eat a full dinner but I wasn't throwing up and I was able to eat throughout the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Vitamin B6, ginger ale, anything with ginger in it helps a bit.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lemon heads, saltines, zofran, eating before I even lift my head to get out of bed.
    imageimageimage
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I feel you hun!
  • Options
    Thanks, all!  I am going to pick up some ginger ale & peppermint tea today and keep the other things in mind too.  Doing better today so I'm kind of hoping I just messed up by taking my prenatal pill a little too late after eating lunch and it just sent me over the edge.  Guess we'll see!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"