Maryland Babies
Options

Pediatrician Questions

Friday DH and I are going to visit with the Pediatrician that we are 99% sure we are using for baby girl. I have several family members that use him as does my BFF. What questions do we need/should we ask?  TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician Questions

• Options
    Some of the tops on my list are whether they have a lactation consultant on staff and who you talk to during off hours.  One of my favorite things about ours is that everyone has his cell phone number - so in the evenings or on weekends you never get an answering service. Also, what wait times are normally like and, especially if they tend to get long over the course of the day (and I gather that's the norm at most ped's offices) whether they have a sick room and a healthy room for waiting (or can at least get your healthy child into an appt room right away away from the sick kids ;)
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Options

Do they have evening and weekend hours?

How easy/difficult is it to get an appointment (routine)?

Depending on your beliefs on vaccines, will they allow a delayed vaccination schedule?

What, if any, fines are there for missed appointments?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have our first (and hopefully only) interview tomorrow. I have some of my own questions and then I also printed this the questionnaire found here: https://www.babycenter.com/0_pediatrician-family-doctor-interview-sheet_1452019.bc

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"