August 2011 Moms
Options

For those who know the sex already..

Was your hunch right? What about OWT's? Anyone flat out surprised?

We are having a girl :) 

For me, ever since the BFP I have been gravitating towards girl stuff.. which is completely unlike me. As far as OWT's go, I was all over the place so none really fit. We did do the Intelligender test which came back as a girl. 

Married: 3/01/08
Baby Girl: 7/29/11
Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!

Re: For those who know the sex already..

• Options
    I've thought it was a boy since the minute I found out I was pregnant and the gender chart was right.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We've always thought it was a girl.   Really though I think it has less to do with this baby and more to do with the thought that we've just always pictured ourselves with girls.   Glad we were right!

eta: with girls, not as girls.  oops!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went back and forth. In the beginning I definitely thought boy, but then as time went on I thought it was a girl more and more. The OWT were all over the place so they weren't much help! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I thought girl from day 1. According to the shettles method, chinese predictor, etc., it all said girl.

But boy were we WRONG! We are excited though. It will definitely be different from what I'm used to!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    DH thought girl and so did some family members.. I chose not to guess.  Chinese Gender Chart said girl and I did the tests Ellen had Natalie Portman do and 2/3 pointed to boy.  We found out boy on 2/18!!
    BabyName Ticker 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I REALLY thought that I was having a girl and gravitated towards everything girl. We are having a boy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was afraid to officially "guess" but I've been calling baby "him" from the beginning.  Once I said her, and the "her" part just didn't sound right.   All OWT, chinese gender, etc said girl, but we are having a boy!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i thought it was boy from day one.  I was so certain that i forgot having a girl was even an option, and i was right!  it's a boy
  • Options
    I knew from the day I POAS it was a girl.  Then I was sick for 8 wks, when I wasn't at all with DS.  Heart rate was higher with this one than with DS.  Chinese gender calendar was right both both kids, for whatever that is worth.
  • Options
    I really thought it was a boy, the Chinese gender chart said boy, and all our family thought boy.  Nonetheless, we're thrilled to be having a girl!  The gender chart was wrong both times for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I really thought (and prayed) for the baby to be a girl. I was devasted when I found out that I was clearly having a boy. I am so glad that I found out though because now I have 24 weeks to prepare myself for a son.
  • Options
    I started out thinking boy, which the gender chart said. But somewhere along the way I found myself looking at all girl things. But, it's a boy (!) so I guess my first reaction was correct :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"