April 2011 Moms

Feeling Claustrophobic

Baby is pushing so much on my rib cage that it is very uncomfortable to breathe!  I feel that I have to recline back as far as I can in my work chair or I might suffocate.  Very uncomfortable.  When does baby drop?  I hope soon now that I am about to enter 33 weeks!  I am sure there are plenty of you April mommies in the same boat as me!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Feeling Claustrophobic

• Mine dropped about a week ago... BUT... now he's moved back up again, under my ribs, and all up in my business.  I'm back to sitting with a pillow behind my back so I can lean a little and breathe better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine finally moved down. I don't know that he's legitimately dropped, but he's not in my ribcage anymore. Ditto PP, sitting with a pillow behind your back (in your lumbar region) will help you be comfortable while expanding your ribcage/chest. I've been using my boppy for this, and love it!! HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby is SO up in my ribs, it's brutal. I'm constantly stretching out and trying to keep really good posture to give room to baby. The worst part is when it kicks off my rib... I can't help but groan in uncomfort. Hoping it drops soon but then we have to deal with pancake bladder and constant urination. Not sure what's worse!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I totally know what you mean. I am so uncomfortable it's aggravating. I can only sit for short periods of time cause I feel claustrophobic.

This LO needs to move down now!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"