Parenting after a Loss
Options

Poll - Describe your LO's personality!

One of the things I love most about being a mommy is getting to know this little person that we made.  He came out with a personality, and every day, I discover more about him as a person - not just the person he's going to be, but the person he is now. 

Tell me about your little one(s).  What kind of a person are they?

David is determined, sensitive, and very affectionate.   When he decides he's going to do something, he works at it nonstop until he figures out how to do it.  He's totally a "people-person" and thrives around lots of people.  He loves animals of all kinds, and he thinks teeth are the most fascinating things in the world.

Re: Poll - Describe your LO's personality!

• Options
    Elise is the most inquisitive child I have ever met.  She will stare at something, touch, rub, circle it... until she figures out what it is or how to use it.  She loves laughing and thinks it is the most hysterical thing in the world to "sneak up" on you and then giggle, turn and do it again.  She is cuddly, flirtatious and will trade a kiss for just about anything in the world.  Oh, I love her!
  • Options

Your description of David spot of with my description of Danny... except that I would have to add that Danny is very much a comedian and is also stubborn.

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

M is a content little guy. He's a snuggler and has a soft heart. He gets anxious around large crowds. I think he's gonna be a home body. He smiles at everything. I'm still getting to know him though.

ETA: He almost always has a serious look on his face and gives just about everything the "side eye".

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ellie is a sweetheart- a gentle soul.  Her eyes and smile are piercing and will go right through you.  She is quiet, reserved, and engaging.  She is also hesitant with new people and places but once warmed up fine.  She loves to be ticked and kissed all over!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Anabelle is extremely loving and really enjoys cuddling with everyone.  She is almost always happy, but when she wants something she wants it immediately and will scream until you get it for her.  (A trait which I must admit she gets from me.) She is very observant and likes to stare at fans, the dogs, the tv, etc.  She seems like she will be a very independent child, but will put up with us until she can do things for herself. :)
  • Options
    Z's personality is still emerging, but so far I've seen he's a flirt and loves attention. He is quick with a smile for everyone. He's content to play by himself but would so much rather have someone playing with him.  He just discovered his voice, so he looooves to talk up a storm now, lol.
  • Options

imagejesmckenna:
    Anabelle is extremely loving and really enjoys cuddling with everyone.  She is almost always happy, but when she wants something she wants it immediately and will scream until you get it for her.  (A trait which I must admit she gets from me.) She is very observant and likes to stare at fans, the dogs, the tv, etc.  She seems like she will be a very independent child, but will put up with us until she can do things for herself. :)

This is Grayson too! Except he is a little shy until he figures you out. When he is thinking he furrows his brow. A trait he gets from me. 

• Options

Sophie is very much MY child. She is very clingy to close family: DH & I right now. But she will ignore strangers completely but will cry if they touch her. She doesn't like being touched too much which is strange for a baby. If DH and I are trying to hold her around the house she wiggles and kicks until she's free. She is so much happier sitting next to us or across from us playing with toys. She is easily frustrated and it takes her a while to make a new skill but once she does it, it's flawless. She thinks animals are the most amazing thing on Earth, loves our cat and our future pup to death.

BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"