March 2011 Moms
Options

36 week Appointment

Either my doctor has the worlds tiniest hands or she is just good cause my 36 week appointment - first internal exam - was completely painless.   There was a bit of pressure but seriously more comfortable than an normal yearly exam.   (My doctor actually just transferred from Riverside, the hospital where the "One Born Every Minute" is being filmed.   She's absolutely the most amazing OB I've ever been to.)

I am not dilated at all.  Cervix is soft but doing NOTHING.  And Sprout is still really high.  She couldnt' even feel the head.   She had to check my belly to find her.    One good piece of news was that her growth spurt has slowed down.  I went from measuring perfect to measuring BIG.   Last appointment at 34 weeks I was measuring at 36 weeks.  This week I am measuring between 36-37 cm.  Makes me feel better.  I really didn't want to push out a HUGE baby.

My Dr did say I need to stop using my yoga ball as a footrest and start actually sitting on it.   Might help Sprout drop.  Stick out tongue  Awww, shucks... but it makes such a comfy foot rest when you're stretched out on the couch.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: 36 week Appointment

• Options

You mean that's not what the ball is for :)

I'm guilty of the same thing!!!

BabyFetus Ticker Missed m/c @ 8w1d 8/14/2012 D&C 8/27/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"