Babies: 0 - 3 Months

2 posts in 1 (bleeding-TMI & inappropriate weight comments)

Is anyone literally done bleeding at 1 week? I bled so much after Peyton I was still waddling around in a diaper at 2 weeks & sometimes leaking through.  I could be wearing a pantyliner right now, for a 'just in case'.  I don't know if it's bc I spent an extra day in the hospital, laying down having my stomach pushed on, etc.  Or, maybe all of the pitocin from the induction?  I did pass a small piece of tissue looking gunk yesterday, smaller than a dime.  But my pad the last 2 days has had zero blood, and the 2 before that was very very light.

On to weight comments.  My family keeps insinuating that i'm still fat.  Here's my weight outline..

graduate HS June 04-107 (size 0/1)

Move to WV October 07-115 (size 1/3)

After Marriage-June 08-123ish (size 5)

Delivery of Peyton-Nov 09-165-170lbs

Prior to getting pregnant with Morgan June 10-130lbs (size 9/10)

Delivery of Morgan Feb 11-148lbs 

6 days post partum Feb 11-134lbs.

I think I look GREAT.  Considering i'm only 4 pounds from where I was when I started and it took me months to get here after Peyton.  Everytime I was comfortable with my PP body after Peyton random Fvcktards in public would ask me when I was due.  I had someone ask me 2 weeks PP and I broke down crying.  Literally though, over 20 people asked me about being pregnant again before I actually was!

My family though is like "oh you haven't lost that much weight." And before I delivered they said I was wayyy bigger than with P.  NO I wasn't.  At all.  

Is anyone else dealing with family being crappy about weight gain?  Dh is great, although he says that I am going to have to work if I want to lose the pudgy belly, that's not negative, that's truthful.   

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

Re: 2 posts in 1 (bleeding-TMI & inappropriate weight comments)

• Sorry you are dealing with this.(HUGS)  I would just ask them if they remember what they  looked like after having a baby. Sorry not all women have a flat stomach after having a baby, it takes time.  You are doing a good job and try to ignore their negative comments. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"