1st Trimester
Options

POTATOES!!! What are you craving??

I am craving potatoes. Any type of potatoes too!! Baked, fried etc. French fries would have to be my fav right now though w/ vinegar and lots of ketchup. Its really wierd bc with both my girls I craved sweets the entire time. My sister in law swears its boy bc she craved the same with her little boy. Either way I am LOVING some potatoes!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: POTATOES!!! What are you craving??

• Options
    oh man, i was craving fresh jalapenos!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Mexican food!! Tacos. Nachos. Burritos. Mmmmmm......
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageWoodsie:
    Beef and chocolate. Not together though.
    Yum to the beef, but I am not into sweets. The thought of them make me naseous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Chili! I've been eating nothing but chicken chili for breakfast lunch and dinner and then another dinner. LOL
  • Options
    I am starving all the time, but even when something sounds good, as soon as I have a bite or two, it isn't want I wanted.  I sooo wanted pizza last night.  we ordered it, it FINALLY arrived and I didn't want it.  I am my husband's worst nightmare right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can't stop eating! But nothing tastes good except chocolate. Today I am craving a Shamrock Shake from McDonalds. I haven't had one in...oh....15 years? Do they even still make them?
    BFP#1 10/5/09 | Heartbeat 11/1/09 | D&C 11/24/09 (no hb)
    BFP#2 02/18/11 * Beta@15dpo=215 * @18dpo=698 * @20dpo=2337 * @25dpo=10,931 * DS Arrived October 24, 2011
    BFP#3 08/12 | D&C 9/12 (no hb)
    BFP#4 Due May 1, 2014 Stick baby stick!
  • Options
    im starving all the time too, but nothing really sounds good,i have been eating lots of takaways and fries mmmmmmmmmm i was a chocoholic and now im not botherd about it which is very strange, my friend had a lil girl and she was off choc all the way through too.
  • Options

Carbs Carbs Carbs

Last night I must have eaten 4 cups of polenta. That was it.

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    chocolate malt!
  • Options

Sherbet! I want some so bad!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    white cheddar popcorn!  Ugh! I saw it on a coworkers desk.  :( I went down to the vending machine and we didn't have any.  Guess I will have to wait till my drive home lol. 
  • Options
    It depends on the day. Nausea is kicking my ass right now so I go with whatever keeps my tummy settled.
  • Options

Cucumbers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Coastal Living Mom Blog: http://thecoastallivingmom.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    i am with you on the french fries. And chicken. nothing else sounds remotely good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Carbs, citrus and cranberry juice.

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    i kind of feel like barfing right now, but i have been craving potatoes too! i actually JUST ordered some twice baked potatoes from omaha steaks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    POTATOES!  I had to have a baked potato with sour cream the other night.  I almost cried because our microwave turned the first one I tried into a rock (yep, baked potato setting destroyed the potato - go figure!).  I might just have to go make myself another one soon.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    I am using lime and lemon with everything and even my water! I have been eating lots of fruits that are sour more than sweet :) YUM
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

It is crawfish season...and all I want is the potatoes and corn that comes with it. 

Also if I liked it 2 days ago it makes me sick now...so mine change often.  Loved white cheddar popcorn last week (at 3 bags in one day) now it is off the list.

Renee Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm starving most of the time.  But my ultimate cravings are pizza and bean and cheese tacos, extra cheese.  Yummmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It's not so much what I'm craving, but what sounds like it won't make me sick.

All fruit, but mangos in particular

Sweet potatoes

Toaster waffles with raspberry jam

Baked beans 

Tuna, but I haven't been eating it.  It sounds wonderful. =(

It sounds insane, but every time I think of brown rice, I want to hurl.  The day I took a pregnancy test, my partner made thai curry chicken, broccoli and brown rice.  I took one bite of the brown rice and knew I couldn't eat it.  He think I'm so weird.  Also, the thought of eggs and cheese make me queazy. =x

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"