Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

1st birthday Favors

Is anyone doing favors for the 1st birthday and what are you doing? Our party will be mostly adults with some kids but they are all different ages and I don't know what to do if I do a favor and inexpensive one. 

Re: 1st birthday Favors

• Options

What is the theme? I'm doing bubbles, puzzles, bouncy balls, pencil, crayons, coloring sheet, and instead of candy rice krispie treat (all have the mickey mouse theme).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am thinking the theme is going to be a monkey.  I really wanted to do a stuffed animal monkey but I can't find any cute ones for cheap.  Not sure how many kids will actually be attending. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For my daughter's 1st birthday, we saved glass baby food jars, took the labels off, and cleaned them well.  Then filled them with specific colors of M&M's and put labels around the jar that said "Thanks for coming to Alyssa's first Birthday!"

People of all ages loved this, and we'll be doing it again for my son's bday in 2 months!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are just doing little favor boxes with jelly beans in them and a sticker that says "thank you for coming to my party" or something like that.
  • Options

Our theme is Spring Garden so for the adults I am giving an oversized gingerbread cookie shaped like a giant daisy in a flowerpot.  I ordered them from a local bakery for about $2.00 a cookie. 

For the kids I am giving a drinking cup that is shaped like a flower pot and comes with a crazy straw shaped like a stem with leaves and a flower at the top. They were also around $2.00 each and I'm trying to find someone who will personalize them very cheaply, otherwise I might just try to do it myself.

• Options
    imageGrasim:

For my daughter's 1st birthday, we saved glass baby food jars, took the labels off, and cleaned them well.  Then filled them with specific colors of M&M's and put labels around the jar that said "Thanks for coming to Alyssa's first Birthday!"

People of all ages loved this, and we'll be doing it again for my son's bday in 2 months!

What a cute idea!

• Options
    imageGrasim:

Cute idea!!  I was planning on doing butterfly shaped iced sugar cookies that I make for showers, chrsitenings, etc. but that is a REALLY cute idea! :)

• Options
    imageMBicsko:

Cute idea!!  I was planning on doing butterfly shaped iced sugar cookies that I make for showers, chrsitenings, etc. but that is a REALLY cute idea! :)

This is what I am doing.  I'm making sugar cookies in the shape of an N and decorating with pink royal icing.  They'll be in bags and sealed with stickers that I got off of etsy that say "A sweet treat for you to eat!  Love, Norah"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Our theme is robots.  We are doing robot shaped crayons, a robot coloring book, bubbles and a robot sucker or candy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagePrincess JosieJoe:
    I am thinking the theme is going to be a monkey.  I really wanted to do a stuffed animal monkey but I can't find any cute ones for cheap.  Not sure how many kids will actually be attending. 

Have you tried Oriental Trading Company. They seem to have everything

• Options

DS' theme is giraffes... so I ordered ivory organza bags and will fill them with orange colored candies- gummy circles and sour chewy balls.  Attaching a "Thank you for celebrating Curtis' Birthday with us!" 

Will be mostly adults too.... with a few young kids who won't take favors anyway....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options

We're mainly having adults so I put together one of these for each family who is attending did the M&M's in Aqua and yellow to match out Mod Monkey theme

https://familycrafts.about.com/od/giftsinajar/a/MnMCookiesJar.htm

imageimage
    Alivia Nichole Willow Nov. 9th 2007 @ 8:22pm 9 lbs 4 oz 20.5"
    Ian Robert March. 5th 2010 @ 6:41pm 9 lbs 1 oz 20.5"

Our blog http://rappfamilyof4.blogspot.com/

• Options
    What about the Barrel of Monkeys game?
    Working on #2!
  • Options
    We have a circus theme so part of the favor is going to be a red clown nose. I found several web sites that have bulk pricing on fun gifts. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"