1st Trimester
Options

Big Sister/Big Brother T's?

I've been on the hunt for Big Sister t-shirts or onesies for my girls to help announce our pg next month to both of our families. So far though, I've yet to find Big Sister shirts that would fit my girls--most either start at like 2T (my girls are in 18 mo.) or I'll find their size but it says Little Sister.

Anyone know where I can find Big Sister tees or onesies??

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Big Sister/Big Brother T's?

• Options
    I got one for my daughter on cafepress.com. It has an owl on the front and say "Hoo Hoo has a secret I do! I do!" and on the back it has the same owl and a little owl and says "I am going to be a BIG SISTER!". So freaking cute!!
  • Options
    i had the exact same issue!! I ended up going to kohls and getting a 2T pj set that said big sister bc the 18 month ones were little sister...apparently you cant be a big sister at 18 months!! The pjs fit her a little big but it allows them to fit when the baby does arrive. I think Mitee tees might also make them. There are lots online that you can order. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did spot big sister tees that were only available in 18 months on Oldnavy.com. You could also check out Etsy.com!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options
    I just got my daughter one from Kohls. It's in the toddler-4y sections from Jumping Beans, It's usually part of the 2/$11 deal. The smallest is a 2T though and my DD is in 12-18 month clothes and its just a little big on her :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just got my daughter a Big sister shirt at Kohl's, but I do know they had them at Old Navy and Carters.. They just were not the sizes I needed.  Good luck!!
    Addyson Kate Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I used Cafepress for my son's big brother shirt. It was a size 9 months, so I know they would have 18 months.
  • Options
    I bought from myemmybaby on Etsy.  Loved her stuff.
  • Options
    I got my daughter a 2T from cafe press (her current size) and it is too small - I think their shirts must run small, so I'd try a 2T from there.
    DD1 9/13/08; DD2 9/25/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I just bought shirts for my boys from childrens place that said "I'm the BIG brother" i then went to Michael's and got letters that you iron and i put "To Be" under the other writing on the shirt, it worked great. Michael's also had Big sister /brother to be tattoo 's that you could iron on to a t-shirt
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"