October 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone have experience with Good Start Gentle Plus?

My son is almost 5 months and was on similac sensitive for gas for a long time. He is waking up several times a night with bad gas and fussiness and is also pretty fussy all day long . Two days ago we decided to try switching to Good Start Gentle Plus because of all the great reviews it's gotten. So far I haven't noticed too much of a change, he still woke up twice last night. He did, however, have a greyish green poop this morning. It was strange to say the least lol.

Has anyone had experienc switching to this formula? If so, how long did it take to see an improvement? I am soooooo tired of trying to find the right formula, we have tried similac soy before too and it didn't seem to help either. Right now I am a very frustrated mom, I have been super sleep deprived since he was born!

Re: Anyone have experience with Good Start Gentle Plus?

• Options
    I think you probably meant to post this on October 2010. Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You probably meant to post on Oct 2010 and will get more responses there but yes, I put DD on that briefly.  Her inconsolable crying (from BFing) got better but she was still super gassy so I switched her to soy.  Night and day difference personality wise.  A couple of weeks later she started vomiting the soy and turns out she was allergic so she went to Nutramagien, which she couldn't tolerate either.  Turns out she has severe multiple protein allergies and is now on Neocate.  Anyway, I am certainly not suggesting this is the case for your child but just putting my story out there as food for thought as far as progression of trying different formulas.  You may want to try the Nutramigen and see if it helps.  I think they recommend boys don't do soy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"