Pregnant after IF
Options

need some success stories...

Hi ladies. I am usually a poster on IF but I need a little hope in my direction...I'm in the 2WW for my 2nd round of IVF. The transfered 2 great looking embryos on day 3. Just got word that none of the 9 embryos left made it to freeze.  This happened in my last cylce and it turned out to be a failure.  Has anyone had a successful pregnancy even when large numbers of embryos didn't survive long enough to freeze (first time I had 13, this time I had 9).  Like I said- I just need to bring some hope back into the picture if possible. Thanks so much! 

Married - 8/2009 Diagnosed right away as sub-fertile. PCOS for me and low motility, morphology for DH. On treatment of glucophage and supplements for PCOS. Completely OOP. 4 IUI's - clomid- all BFN's IVF #1- 13 fertilized, no frozens- BFN IVF #2- ER 2/21, 18 retrieved, 12 fertilized. ET 2/24 - 2 beauties. No frozens. BFN. IUI #5 using leftover meds- BFN Trying new meds for PCOS. SAIF & PAIF and prayers welcome! Entering the world of adoption. Choosing happiness and love and focusing on the blessings we do have instead of the things that we don't.

Re: need some success stories...

• Options
    I've never had enough embryo's to even attempt to freeze them.  This past IVF cycle, I wound up with one lonely little embryo, and now I'm pregnant. My first IVF, I didn't have anything to transfer at all.  Just try be content with the fact that you have two embies on board, and try to stay positive - you have made it a lot further than some people even get.  :)  I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck!   
    TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My embryos crap out pretty early as well, in fact they have never let me go to a 5dt and I've never had a blast.  My 2 great looking 3dt embryos seem to have done something good so far!!  Ultrasound is on March 14th but we're cautiously optimistic
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We didn't have a large number of embryos not make it to freeze because we only had a few embryos to begin with. 5 were retrieved, 4 of which were mature and fertilized normally (using ICSI). We transferred 2 nice looking embryos on day 3, and the other 2 didn't make it to freeze. I am pregant with a singleton and very happy that my RE decided on a 3dt for us. It only takes one. Good luck!!  

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• Options
    We did a 5dt of two embryos and one stuck. I was unable to freeze any of my other embryos.

TTC #1 since 8/09, Dx MFI 4/10
    IUI #1: 6/10 = Cancelled, IUI #2: 7/10 = Cancelled, IVF #1: 9/10 = BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 6/14/11

TTC #2
    IVF #2 - Oct/Nov 2012: 11/5 - eSET - 7 Frosties - BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 7/17/13 

TTC #3
    FET #1 6/21/18

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"