Stay at Home Moms

NSAHR: Zachary Levi from the Oscars

Ok, when watching the Oscars, I was looking at Zachary Levi going ... he looks so familiar.  (He is the one who sang the duet with Mandy Moore for Tangled).  I looked him up on imdb.  He went to my high school!  Now I totally remember him.  He's a couple years younger than me, was a sophomore when I was a senior I think, and was a total drama dork (shocking).  I think he went by Zachary Pugh then.  Too funny!  Wow, he has grown up.  He looks good too.  I remember him being kind of short.  Such a small world! 

Ok, now I'll be digging out the yearbooks later!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NSAHR: Zachary Levi from the Oscars

• Have you never watched Chuck? We love that show. I had no idea he could sing, though. How fun that he went to your high school! Was he your year?
  • imageMrs.Hizzo:
    Have you never watched Chuck? We love that show. I had no idea he could sing, though. How fun that he went to your high school! Was he your year?

No, but I have heard of it and think I knew in the back of my mind he was on it.  I'm not very current with TV!  

I think he graduated 2 years after me, in 97 probably.  I didn't know he could sing either, but then I haven't exactly been following his career.  ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's a riot! DH and his uncle love Chuck. I've seen some episodes but haven't had time to really get into it.
  • I went to Buena too!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"