Attachment Parenting
Options

AW: Sleep related

Coop slept 12 hours last night and only woke up twice!  Once at 2:30 he had just lost his paci and needed help in his paci recovery mission (I didn't even have to pick him up) then again at 5:30 to eat and we put him in the shower with DH because he was coughing like crazy, I thought for sure he wouldn't go back to sleep after his shower, but DH redressed him and laid him back in bed with me and he was back out after 10 min of nursing.... so 8:30 pm -8:30 am 

He went down late last night, his usual bed time is 6.  We also had a busy day yesterday visiting crazy ILs, first visit to the park, and we had friends over last night for Dh's bday.  So either my kid needs to go to bed later, more stimulation during the day, or it was a total fluke and I should just be happy when I can get some sleep.

***oh and I need to remove the STTN badge on my signature, that was so 2 months agoWink****

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Sleep related

• Options
    Yay!  Hope he is  finally on the mend healthwise, too!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Glad you & Coop got some sleep last night mama!  Maybe try pushing bedtime back one hour to 7pm?  That helped us.  I used to try to get E down at 7 so that I could get Matthew down at 8, but E sleeps so much better & longer if he goes to bed at 8pm instead of 7.  Of course, every kiddo is different, but it might be worth a shot!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"