Pittsburgh Babies

spotting

This is my second pregnancy, our first unfortunatly ended in a miscarriage around week 10. With my first pregnancy I had no spotting until the actual day of the miscarriage, with this one I've been spotting for almost a week now. It's completly different from my last miscarriage, no cramping or heavy bleeding and it comes and goes, so I'm assuming that this is just normal spotting. Just wondering if anyone else is going through the same kind of thing.

Re: spotting

• I spotted for about two weeks early in my pregnacy. (About 6-7 weeks). It was very light, came and went, and I had no pain with it. I was nervous but it turned out to be normal. I am 22 weeks! They sent me to have an early ultrasound to make sure they couldn't see a reason for it. If it makes you feel better ask them if that's a possibility.
  • I'm 24 weeks pregnant and I have had a few episodes of spotting. Early in my pregnancy, I was spotting quite a bit and finally went in for an ultrasound at 7 weeks and everything looked great. The doctor said that I have a sensitive cervix. at 16 weeks I some CM with blood streaked in it and was sent for an ultrasound to find that I had a low lying placenta. My placenta moved up by the time of my 20 week U/S; however, at 23 weeks I had CM with blood streaked in it and had an U/S yesterday and everything looks great. Doctor is still blaming it on a really sensitive cervix. Call your doctor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I spotted with my pregnancy.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"