November 2011 Moms
Options

Fun Pregnancy Poll

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant?

2. What are you most worried about?

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family?

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? 

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fun Pregnancy Poll

• Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? Getting lots of back, feet and shoulder massages from DH! 

2. What are you most worried about? labor being painful. I had an epidural and did not feel anything with DD, so I'm scared that this time LO won't be quite as nice to me!

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? I'll take a picture of DD wearing a big sister shirt holding the ultrasound pic and make it into a card.

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? I'm just excited that he is way more into my pregnancy already this time. I think guys don't totally get into it (at least he didn't) the first time because they don't know what to expect. This time, he's super excited and is already talking about how we need to switch DD's room to make room for the baby in the nursery. :)

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)No cravings yet... didn't even have any the first time around. Although I will totally be buying chocolate chip mint ice cream tomorrow and it will be gone within 2-3 days. :)

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO?  A cute handmade hat!

• Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? Feeling the baby kick in the future.

2. What are you most worried about? Keeping the baby safe and healthy.[/b[

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? BeerMy mom I showed her the digital result (if your mom wears glasses...don't do what I did and make sure she has them ON). Mom told Daddy when I said not to...then I just texted and called who I could. I told my grandma in person because her hearing isn't awesome. And work I told getting out of taking care of someone with active flu...so not the most exciting.

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? He's already so excited that I'm giddy about it! :)

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)So far, no cravings...just hungry all the time. And right now I can eat anything...except any sort of nuts, but they weren't my best friends to start with, anyways.

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? CLOTHES! And of course the crib and nursery decorations.

-Kimberly :)Blog Chart Baby Blog
    Furbabies Ribby, JJ, Bella, Hunter
    imageimage
    My little Minion!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? Feeling the baby move!

2. What are you most worried about? The baby staying safe. 

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? My parents are flying in for ds's birthday when I will be 8 weeks.  I am going to put ds in a "future big brother" shirt and video tape their reactions.  My dh's family is all getting together for his grandmother's 90th birthday.  I love telling people in person so we would love to tell them then but don't want to steal her thunder.  (I should mention we don't live near them and are just going to visit 1 day for the birthday.)

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? He already is!

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)  I am craving avocados in salads and buffalo chicken.

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? We already have mostly everything we need...if it's a boy.  Only difference is this baby will be born in a completely different time of year so we will need winter stuff. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? Feeling the first flutters. I also can't wait to be called Mommy.

2. What are you most worried about? The baby's health and safety.

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? I plan on giving my parents a framed Grandparents cross stitched picture. I ordered a "Mommy in training" shirt off cafepress.com. I'm going to wear that and see how long it takes people to notice it.

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? He's already excited...that alone makes me excited too!

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? No cravings yet.

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? Clothes, furniture and nursery decor!

December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant?the cute maternity clothes and the foot rubs from DH

2. What are you most worried about? A repeat of my last two..

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family?  No clue yet.  We're not doing the 6 week sono so we won't have thhat picture like we did before, we'll see

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? Feeling the baby kick and finding out the gender

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)salt..anything salty! ANd water...lots and lots of water

• Options
    1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? Having a valid excuse to not want to help DH haul things for his man-projects Stick out tongue

2. What are you most worried about? Since my pre-BFP 'symptoms' have completely disappeared, right now I am super-paranoid this means I don't have a viable pregnancy. But I guess apart from that, that our sex life will go downhill.

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? We didn't yet, I'm waiting to have a picture to show people

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? I think he will be far more excited when there's a physical baby, or at least when there's some proof because my tummy isn't flat

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)Nothing yet =( Although I'm blaming it for the mac n' cheese last night!

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO?  Books, I love children's books!

Raising a threenager since 11/11
    Baby boy #2 due 5/6/15
  • Options
    1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? I can't wait to feel this little baby kick...and of course, to see the little heartbeat at 8 weeks!2. What are you most worried about? I want this baby to be happy and healthy!3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? We bought DS a little shirt that says "The Big Brother". We have already told our family and close friends.4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? With this being our second pregnancy, it just seems so much more real because we KNOW the amazing miracle that develops! I am excited for DH to get excited for our DS. It will be so fun to foster that sibling relationship.5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :) I LOOOOOOVE smoothies! :) 6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? If we have a girl, I can't wait to buy all those girlie clothes. If we have another boy, I can't wait to buy his bedding!  
  • Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant?
    A healthy baby at the end of it

2. What are you most worried about?
    Losing this baby

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family?
    We'll wait until after the NT scan

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about?
    Seeing our baby move with healthy limbs on an ultrasound

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)
    No real cravings, just hungry more often and thirsty... I'm still not drinking enough

Bedding for his/her crib...

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
  • Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? I actually love the ultrasounds & the nightly massages.

2. What are you most worried about? Going into pre-term labor again

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? We plan to tell after my first ultrasound, and most likely getting ds a "I'm going to be a big brother" shirt or something. This is still in discussion.

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? I love how excited he is about the entire process. He cried a bit when our first was born and it was such a touching moment to see a big tough guy lose it. I'm sort of looking forward to that again :)

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)Actually nothing is agreeing with me lately. I feel like I have constant indigestion, it's awful.

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? I love boy clothes SO much, and if we have a girl I'm sure I'll have fun buying bows.

• Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? I'm long waisted, so I'm hoping to be "cute belly" pregnant like my mom was with me. Fingers crossed! ;)

2. What are you most worried about? Miscarriage, I don't really worry about labor - I just want to make it that far with a healthy baby.

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? I took a picture of our pg tests with my camera phone and sent it to my parents and sister at the same time. My best friend asked me if we should get wine with lunch last week and I said "I can't" and batted my eyes, haha.

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? He's surprisingly pretty excited already, I didn't expect that! But I think he'll be especially excited once we know what we're having.

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? No cravings yet, but I wholeheartedly blame my daily sleeve of Thin Mints cookies on the baby!

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? Smocked and monogrammed outfits galore. And if it's a boy, more seersucker than is healthy.

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? Sporting a bump and feeling the baby kick. 

2. What are you most worried about? Having a healthy baby.

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? I found a cute little poem that I am going to attach to our first sono pic. 

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? I can't wait for DH to feel the baby kick for the first time.  He is already so excited.  I'm excited to watch him put together all the furniture and stuff. 

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)No cravings really....just hungry all the time. 

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? I'm looking forward to decorating the nursery and buying lots of cute clothes!

• Options
    1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? the baby bump2. What are you most worried about? gaining weight 3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? i handed my mom the pee stick.. she was confused. we're going to visit my sis and bil and nephew end of this week.. i'm going to poas stick there and DH is going to get it and come out and tell bil congrats he's a dad again so he thinks its my sis.. then we'll tell them the truth lol not sure about everyone else yet4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? the whole thing.. buying baby stuff, decorating, talking to my belly. he already says "i have precious cargo now"5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :) no cravings yet.. if anything its more like NOTHING sounds good to eat6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? if its a girl, tutus and big bows.. if its a boy, converse and skull stuff
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemeaganbrand:

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? the baby bump

2. What are you most worried about? gaining weight 

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? i handed my mom the pee stick.. she was confused. we're going to visit my sis and bil and nephew end of this week.. i'm going to poas stick there and DH is going to get it and come out and tell bil congrats he's a dad again so he thinks its my sis.. then we'll tell them the truth lol not sure about everyone else yet

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? the whole thing.. buying baby stuff, decorating, talking to my belly. he already says "i have precious cargo now"

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :) no cravings yet.. if anything its more like NOTHING sounds good to eat

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? if its a girl, tutus and big bows.. if its a boy, converse and skull stuff

ThIs is super funny! You'll have to tell us how it goes! 

• Options
    imagekristalovesjared:

imagemeaganbrand:

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? the baby bump

2. What are you most worried about? gaining weight 

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? i handed my mom the pee stick.. she was confused. we're going to visit my sis and bil and nephew end of this week.. i'm going to poas stick there and DH is going to get it and come out and tell bil congrats he's a dad again so he thinks its my sis.. then we'll tell them the truth lol not sure about everyone else yet

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? the whole thing.. buying baby stuff, decorating, talking to my belly. he already says "i have precious cargo now"

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :) no cravings yet.. if anything its more like NOTHING sounds good to eat

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? if its a girl, tutus and big bows.. if its a boy, converse and skull stuff

ThIs is super funny! You'll have to tell us how it goes! 

lol dh is a master jokester so it should go as planned. i know sis just got off her period and they dont know we've been trying so it should be fun! 

Meagan and Travis
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? Feeling the baby move

2. What are you most worried about? Having a healthy baby and making it through the first trimester

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? For my family we gave everyone a picture frame with a picture that said Under Construction, Baby A estimated delivery 11.3.11. It was a complete surprise and their reactions were priceless. For my in-laws we took them out to dinner and told them then.

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? He's already super excited, and I can't wait to start making decisions (names, nursery, etc.) together.

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)Nothing yet. My stomach's just been super sensitive the past few days.

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? The carset/stroller/travel system stuff. That seems like so much fun!

• Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? Seeing the ultrasounds, having a cute baby bump, everything really!

2. What are you most worried about? I'm worried (but only a little) about miscarrying in the first trimester.  I'm not too worried about labor and delivery, but more that they baby is ok and everything goes as smoothly as possible.

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? We just said it.  We're not too fancy I guess.  :D

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? I'm excited for DH to be able to feel the kicking and see the ultrasounds.  He's already saying we're going to pay for a 3D ultrasound video because he thinks it's amazing technology.  I love that he's excited about everything already!  

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)  I blame pregnancy for making me crave Indian food, but it's just because there's a new place that delivers it to our house.  Hahaha.

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO?  I can't wait to buy some baby carriers.  I'm planning on getting a Moby and an Ergo that DH and I can both wear.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? The baby bump. And obviously becoming a mommy.

2. What are you most worried about? My arthritis in my left knee flaring up when I gain weight, not being able to walk without pain.

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? Told our parents and siblings over the phone.  Told my best friends over the phone. Will wait to tell everyone else. 

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? He's doesn't get excited about too much. Pretty level headed.  But I want to see his face on the first ultrasound.

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :) Fresh fruit (esp blueberries and strawberries), rice crispy treats, any kind of nuts, the briscut at Famous Daves.

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? Decorating the nursery.  And adorable clothing. 

Married my best friend January 3, 2004. Elizabeth Ruth born October 25, 2011.
  • Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? Seeing our baby for the 1st time at our u/s.

2. What are you most worried about? My cervix not holding out (had a portion of it removed in 04 due to pre-cancerous cells)

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? If I can hold out until Mother's Day, we're going to have custom frames made that say "Happy (Grand) Mother's Day, I can't wait to meet you. Baby LaTi, due 11/2011"

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? At this point, anything. LoL.

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)Chips and Salsa. I can't get enough of it.

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? Having my wedding dress torn apart to make into our child's blessing gown. Does that count?

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• Options

1. Believe it or not, I am really excited to have a big ol' belly.  Remind me of this post when I b*tch and moan about it later.   :-)

2.  I am most worried about having a CP or a miscarriage before the 1st trimester is up.

3.  We have already told my mom (I need my mommy!) on the phone and my DH's best friend.  They live out of state so we wanted to share the news right away.  After our first u/s, I think we'll buy a little onesie or a frame with the u/s pic for DH's parents.  I'll have to call my dad and tell him that way (also out of state).

4.  I am excited for my DH to get really involved with the pregnancy.  Right now he's taking it easy because I'm not showing and not too inundated with m/s.

5.  I am always wanting fast food.  I figure, if baby wants it...

6.  I am excited for buying the stroller, car seat, crib, etc.  We're also looking into buying our first home before LO comes.  If so, I won't have to help move all of our stuff!  Yay! 

• Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? Everything! The bump, cute maternity clothes, picking out everything for the baby & just being pregnant!!

2. What are you most worried about? I'm worried that this won't last...I'm trying to live in the moment & tell myself I've done everything I can do.

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? We haven't told anyone yet. We will probably think of something unique for each person but haven't planned it out just yet. I think I want to frame the ultrasound & give it to my dad, grandparents, etc. My mom & sister we will tell in person, still thinking about that one.

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? Everything!! I can't wait to see him be the amazing father I know he will be.

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :) Nothing yet! Still eating pretty healthy.

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO?  Clothes & nursery furniture :)

• Options
    1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? The end result :)

2. What are you most worried about? Everything. Staying pregnant until November

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? I am going to change my profile pic on Facebook to the US pic and not say anything else to see people's reaction. Family wise.. I'll let MIL take care of that cause I know she's DYING to tell people.

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? I'm excited that DH is excited to be a Daddy

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)Orange juice. I can't get enough.

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? shoes... I <3 shoes :)

• Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? baby kicks

2. What are you most worried about? a loss

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family? we are kinda lame since everyone knew we were dealing with infertility.  Most of our family/close friends knew I was being inseminated this month so we will just tell them.

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? DH is excited for ds to have a sibling

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :)i'll blame the 9pm ice cream on it

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO?  if dc is a boy...not much since we have a ton...if a girl, lots of clothes

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

• Options

1. What are you looking to most about being pregnant? My DH rubbing my bump

2. What are you most worried about? MC. I'm also a control freak, so the whole thing is a little out of my comfort zone.

3. How did/are you going to tell your close friends and family?  The in-laws gave us baby socks for our first Christmas 5 years ago, and we're going to give the socks back with a sono pic. Not sure about the rest of the family.

4. What are you excited for DH to get excited about? I can't wait for his reaction to the first US

5. What are you craving? If you're not craving anything, what are you blaming the pregnancy for making you eat? :) Blaming it to get ice cream ;)

6. What are you looking forward to buying for LO? Tiny little shoes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"