1st Trimester
Options

just over 6 weeks and my jeans don't fit! (also first u/s tomorrow!)

Ugh, I am justtt over 6weeks and none of my jeans fit me! I can only wear one pair that is very stretchy.. so i've been wearing those.. i didn't realize how bloated i was because i wear scrubs to work, and then when i get home i just put on sweatpants to get comfy. i know this isn't baby bump yet, but i'm so bloated it almost looks like one! this is nuts! i'm so early.. and it's very frustrating! can anyone relate? did anyone have to start wearing maternity close this early?

ahh.. also, having first prenatal appt and u/s tomorrow! so excited! i feel like it's been an eternity to wait for this dr appt. i have felt like it isnt real, like i almost didn't believe when i POAS several times...you know?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: just over 6 weeks and my jeans don't fit! (also first u/s tomorrow!)

• Options
    Yeah, I pretty much switched to maternity pants as soon as I started feeling bloated. I held out forever with #1, and I wasn't interested in playing that game again. It's all about comfort.
    image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G
  • Options
    Oh, I was just gonna post this.  I hate the bloating.  With my last pregnancy, the bloating went away around 10 weeks, and then I started showing around 12-13 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am the exact same way. I walk around with my jeans undone. Anybody would think I was pregnant because it looks like a baby bump. My first appointment is Wednesday so good luck with yours and be sure to let us know how it went. H & H 9 months!
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    Bloating is common at this time and you only get bigger from here on out. ;) Try a BeBand, BellyBand, rubber band around your button or a comfy pair of maternity jeans. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options

ahh! yea i bought a beband from target, and i tried it on tonight with some jeans that were too tight.. and it almost made me look like i had more of a bump! haha.. i just feel silly that i would even need it this early! but i guess everyone's different...i couldnt even fathom wearing maternity clothes this early, but it may have to be a reality.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    With my first pregnancy, I resisted maternity clothes as long as I possibly could. It's funny because this time around I'm actually considering wearing a cute pair of maternity jeans I just bought. They look so comfy! I don't really even have a bump yet... not even bloating. I'm still considering it, though. Like I said... COMFY!!! =)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options

i'm eight weeks and i'm already relying on my sweats my jeans started getting tight last week and didnt wanna button.. i'm feeling the same way very bloated. and even though i saw the baby on the ultrasound it still doesnt seem real to me !

• Options
    Totally have baby bloat and am wearing maternity pants on the evenings/weekends and a BeBand at work.  Love being comfy :)
  • Options
    I'm 12 weeks today and I started having my pants get tight three weeks ago, it's really starting to frustrate me cuz i dont have many more pants i can fit into...Lucky for all of us, it's worth it in the end.
  • Options
    Maybe i am the odd women out but I am 7 weeks and have not had this problem yet!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Ive had this issue since I was 6wks ... I bought a bella-band or belly band and it seems to work!

• Options
    I'm about 8 weeks, and my pants started getting pretty tight last week.  I actually split 2 pairs of pants that were already on their way out (old/fave jeans and old work slacks), thankfully not in public.  I couldn't believe it though.  I bought a pair of maternity jeans out of desperation, but I haven't worn them yet.  I think I might have to wear them soon though just because I'm running out of pants, ha!  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP 02/04/2011;EDD 10/14/2011;Induced due to pre-e 09/07/2011;Jack born 09/08/2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"